04

𓆉

It was now the next day. I woke up and realized what had happened last night. I felt like a big part of me I was holding, it felt good. I didn't have to hide it to him anymore. Today I had to tell Belly about the whole Cam and Taylor situation, I was scared. I head over to Belly's room. "Hey Belly?" "Come in!" Oh boy I was scared. "So um last night. I -I saw Taylor and Cam um making -making out.." she was surprised. Like she had just froze. "What.." "I swear, I could never lie about this and I'm sorry I didn't tell you earlier-" "thank you." Just thank you? She wasn't sad? I mean she was, but she didn't express it right there. We hug for about 10 seconds, I felt her, she was sad. I mean it was Cam, sweet innocent Cam.

𓆉

Today we had to go practice for the ball. Belly and I both didn't have anyone so we both were gonna dance together. Why not? After yesterday had happened, I felt like asking Conrad to be my ball date. He might say no cause he has no feelings at all but, it's worth a try right? I felt like telling Jeremiah to ask Belly. Susannah always said we both were destined for one of her boys. Of course Belly thought Jere and I, I thought of Connie. I snap out and change for my outfit.

I really didn't like that we had to dress like this, but it was part of the debutant thing

I really didn't like that we had to dress like this, but it was part of the debutant thing. Dressing like this wasn't part of something I liked to do, yes I had a good style but not this type. Neither did Belly, but like I said, part of the ball thing. I head downstairs to grab a yogurt and see conrad eating cereal. "Hey Salls, how you sleep?" Omg butterflies for the 100th time. "Hey, I slept okey I guess, a little hangover happened tho" he just laughs it out and eats a spoonful of cereal, I grab my yogurt and sit next to him. "You look really nice in that outfit by the way" had Conrad Fisher just complimented me???? "Oh trust me, I hate the way it looks and feels" once again he laughs, as I laugh along. We had a comfortable silence, it felt good. I looked at the time and realized I had to leave, so I stood up, we said our byes and I went to get Belly. Belly was for sure hearing about what has happened with me and Con. By the way, Belly had told me that she broke up with Cam. Also said that her and Jere were getting close, not just like a friend close. I was really happy for her, it was working out. Except me and Con, we were just friends, that's all he will want to be. Friends.
- Conrad's Pov
Oh how she looked. Her in that dress, her hair, her face. Everything about her. I was falling for Sage. Would that ruin our friendship tho? What if she doesn't like me back? I was doubting it all, what if I get away from her. I couldn't do that, never. I would express my feelings tomorrow. 4th of July.

•••••
Thank you for the reads the book has received. I'm trying to post these as soon as I finish them so then you have more to read. If I don't post many then it's probably cause I'm spamming and I want to take it slow so I could have more ideas in the book, and do it slowly so no mistakes are in. If mistakes, ideas, or anything else is made, message me or comment! Also make sure to give this chapter a like <3
Also remember Sage's Playlist is available to hear while reading the book!
(Short one today)