08

𓆉

We all were now packing our stuff so we could go back to the house. "Here let me help with that" Con says as he grabs the cooler from me. I just smile to give him a thanks. We all start walking to the pier so we could leave the sand. "Omg Shayla I'm so sorry!" Belly says as we all get confused as to why she's saying sorry. Just a heads up but belly had drank a little too much. I was of course a little tipsy, but not as tipsy as her. "Why?" Shayla says. "Steven and her never meant to happen. It just did" Belly says causing me to not understand. Had something happened between Steven and Taylor? And I didn't know? "Taylor. We hate that bitch. She stole my boyfriend and yours now." Omg. I don't think she meant to say that. Of course she shouldn't. "Umm, Belly why don't you go to the house, grab more margaritas?" I ask as Belly leaves. Apologizing once more. "Taylor and Steven happened. And he had the audacity to be with me without telling me?!" Shayla says now crying into Gigis shoulder. "Omg I'm so sorry Shayla! I didn't even know about this, Steven's gonna be hearing about this" "it's alright, it's not your fault Sage." The boys were playing football in the grass area, a little not to far from the deck. Shayla decided she wanted to leave, so Gigi left with her. I go back to the house with Conrad and Jere. I see Mr. Fisher is there, sensing right away a tensed Conrad. I see Susannah on the ground with the cake on the floor, Belly getting up apologizing many times. Oh god. "Mr fisher? I thought you had business in London?" I say as I go shake his hand. "He was supposed to stay there. Don't know why he came" Susannah says as she stands up. Why would she say that? "I'm going to rest, boys help clean please." Susannah says and leaves to her room. Mom following behind her. "What...Happened?" I ask dad, who rolls his eyes at me. "None of your business happened Sage. Just leave before you do something else and ruin the day." Well that hurt, like a hole right through my heart. "Excuse me? What- what are you trying to say?" I say, upset and anger filling me. "You heard me Sage, listen and just leave. Your making everything worse, always do." Oh so he's putting the blame on me. Everytime. He just doesn't see me as his fucking daughter, but as the person they blame everything to. "Hey hey hey don't go off on her, it's not her fault." Conrad defends me, grabbing my hand. "Don't defend her Conrad. What are you, her boyfriend?". Ouch one more time. "Why are you like this. Just because of that one mistake I made, now you go against me?" I was done with his stupid shit. Jeremiah had left to take belly to her room, leaving Conrad, Dad and me outside. Jessica was cleaning the kitchen. Mr.fisher had went inside. "Don't speak to me like that!" He says. I was upset, tears starting to fill my eyes. I can feel Conrad grabbing me harder. "You don't speak to her like that, you got not a single right to speak to her like that! She's your daughter for gods sake! Let her live, and let her have the father figure some don't get to have." Woah. Conrad defending me. Dad pushed him out and he started walking away. Leaving me and Con outside. As dad disappeared, tears started coming out. I burst out crying, falling onto Con's arms. "It's okey Salls, I'm here" Conrad says as he hugs me. "Another Fourth of July gone horribly gone." I say as I try to calm down. "I guess this day isn't just it." He says, disappointed. Now I had remembered I would probably see dad again, since he would be staying next to me. "Conrad?" I say, more calm. If today was horribly wrong, at least one thing had to be good right? My feelings. They had grew so much, that it was too much to hold. "Yes?" He says as he sits down putting his feet in the pool, me doing the same just sitting next to him. "I really like you. I'm sorry if you don't feel the same, I just wanted to tell you cause I couldn't keep it in anymore." Omg. I confessed to Conrad Fisher. "Sage I...you don't know the effect you have on people." "What is that supposed to mean." I say. "I really really like you as well Sage." Conrad Fisher likes me too? Just not in a friend way but in a, more than friends way?

•••••••
Drama is gonna happen, just because they admit their feelings doesn't mean it's the end. Family drama will happen, start to develop. We still have the ball dance, and *SPOILERS* Susannah's cancer. Since I've read the second and third book, I will write it after finishing with this first book. I still have more chapters till it's done, I'm trying to make them as long as possible so it's not finished that fast. I've added new songs to Sages playlist! For the second book, Sage will have a fully new playlist with songs she likes, obviously some songs she has will still be there but new songs she likes will be added. Again if mistakes are seen in this chapter, comment them or message me please! If any ideas, comment or message me! If any other problem or comment you want me to know about, message me!