02

𓆉

I see the same boy from the gas station coming towards me. "You came! I thought you were gonna ditch me" "How could I miss the bonfire!" As I say that the blonde boy passes me a beer. Oh boy I really didn't want to. Beer was okey for me, like I said. But it was still nerve wrecking to grab a beer, I wasn't used to it a lot. But it's okey, one beer only. "So how old are you?" As he says that I choke on my beer. What if he found me weird that I'm 16? "I'm 16, sorry for not saying it earlier" "it's alright, I'm 17. I turned 17 two weeks ago so we're close on age" "oh that's really cool! I'm Sage by the way!" "My names Andrew, Drew for short" I liked that name. It was just so plain but in a good way. As I chug my beer I never realized I was on my fourth one. "You came!" A not drunk Jeremiah speaks up as he comes and puts his arms around my shoulder. "Ohhh no your tipsy salls" as Jeremiah says that I realized how drunk I was. "I'm so sorry, the drinks got to me" We stay talking when I hear a very familiar voice yelling and a random guy. Conrad and a guy. They were arguing. "Just give me my goddam beer man I paid for it!" When Conrad said that he let go a punch and I got up and speeded to him. I tried to stop them but the guy punched my face, making me fall. "Sage-" Conrad got cut off when the dude punched him. They started fighting when someone started yelling, "Cops are here!" Jeremiah grabbed Conrad and since I was drunk, not much but still a little to never realize Belly was here, I was running solo, until I got inside the red jeep, in the back with Conrad. Conrad looked way more sober than me. He gave me water so I could chuck down, so I would get the beer to leave my system. We were about to leave when Jere hit the breaks and said "fuck I forgot Steven! Take care of belly and Sage!" He asks Conrad. I put my head back and feel Conrad's hand starting to twirl my hair. "Your hair. It's like a child's that's why it's so soft and I like it". Even tho I had drank, I wasn't really drunk, which meant I still understood what he said, and it made me have butterflies once again. By the way Belly had met this guy named Cam. Con was about to say something else when a light flashes through the open window. "Have you kids been drinking?" Fuck, we are screwed.

𓆉

The police had just left and it was just the boys, Belly and my mom left at the entrance. "I'm so disappointed in all of you guys" "I'm sorry mom, it won't happen again." As I say that mom ignores me and looks at Belly. Oh shit she was gonna get in deep trouble. "Now you, what the hell are you wearing, and why would you go there !" Belly rolled her eyes and responded back, "First of all its Taylor's and second of all, I wanted to go! I'm allowed, I'm 15!" My mom just rolled her eyes and looked at me, I was going to get in trouble too. "Now you, I'm really upset. Drinking again. Are you gonna turn alcoholic again-" "Stop it! Don't dare finish that sentence..." she had brought it up. Now the fishers knew I was an alcoholic. Still am. I was mad and my rage went all to my mom. "You don't get to say a thing mom, you were smoking pot!" "Shut it! Susannah is sleeping! You need to grow up Sage, I'm tired of it!" I had tears filling my eyes. She had never said that to me. Conrad saw how upset I was at my moms response and he got angry. "Well you guys should grow up too." "Excuse me?" Mom says with a confused look. "Just go to your rooms and go to bed." I look at Conrad and gave him a smile, thanking him for what he had said. I go to my room and drop to my bed. Oh my hangover was going to be the worst.

𓆉

I woke up with a massive headache. I head downstairs to see a hungover Conrad on the couch. "Morning Salls, want cereal?" Jeremiah practically screams, Conrad and I both cover our ears. Hangover makes me feel so weak, that a Jeremiah screaming hurt. "Can I actually get one of your smoothies pleaseee" "of course Salls!" I go back to the living room and sit next to Conrad. I had remembered what happened yesterday with mom and the boys, so I knew thanking Conrad was a good idea. " thank you for yesterday Con" "of course, it's a topic that looked like it made you uncomfortable." As we whisper to each other Jere comes and hands us our smoothies. Oh this better cure my hangover. "Belly and Sage are going to be seen in white dresses!" Susannah exclaims walking around. I forgot to say that Susannah made me and Belly think about this debutant thing for women who are growing up. I knew I wasn't going to do anything so I decided to just do it. "I'm going to look like a ghost that day, white dress, pale skin.." Conrad laughs at my joke, of course I wasn't pale. Conrad gets up and goes outside, I feel myself staring at him, taking his shirt off, going in to the pool. Me? I just go back to reality and sleep in the couch.

𓆉

I was up in my room, I had met some friends at the bonfire yesterday. Drew had asked me to go to a party tonight. It was this rich ass dude. So why not go? I would be skipping moms book thing but I'm pretty sure Jere, Steven and Conrad would too, so blame wouldn't be on me. I'm looking for a outfit when Belly comes in, I notice she's nervous. "Hey Sage?" "What's up? Are you okey?" She was making me nervous now. "So I got a date, the boy I was with yesterday. We're going to the drive in!" "Omg! I'm so happy for you Bells! Wishing he's the right one for you!" She seems so happy, I'm proud of her. She hadn't talk much about Jeremiah, hopefully she forgot about him. I needed to do the same with Conrad. "After we are gonna head to a party, rich dude and all, Taylor will come with!" "Omg same party I'm going to! Tell Taylor to stop third wheeling and to just come straight to the party!" "Sure will! I got to go get ready!" I smile as I close my door. I shower and change into my clothes, nothing too much, it's just a party.

I go down and see the boys all playing video games, Belly catches up with with me and starts talking to the boys, "see you guys later" Jeremiah turns around and is astonished

I go down and see the boys all playing video games, Belly catches up with with me and starts talking to the boys, "see you guys later" Jeremiah turns around and is astonished. I had let her borrowed a tank top with some shorts, they fit her. "Omg you are- are hot!" I could see Belly's cheeks flush red. I laugh off and Steven gets jealous "Hey hey hey no flirting with my sister, but you do look nice" we all laugh and I was about to leave as well but Conrad stopped me. "No way your walking to the party like that, your coming with us" those words, it was like a 'ur too hot to go walking' in my head. Just a heads up that's probably not how he meant it. "Um yeah about that, Drew is going to drive me over there, if it's fine?" I could see Conrad's body get tense, why would he anyways? Jeremiah and Steven both say it's okey for Drew to drive me. I look at myself in the mirror before leaving, I could feel Con's eyes on me. Mad staring that I could feel like holes burning on my back. I got the same butterflies I get whenever I'm near him. Once again. I wave bye and leave. "We're leaving now" "chill Conrad, one more game" Steven laughs as Jeremiah says that, " we leave right now, I want to go over there". What the boys didn't know is that he just didn't want to go there early an drink. He wanted to see her and take care of her.

•••••
Hiii! Remember if any mistakes are seen let me know! If any ideas you have, let me know! Anything else js let me know too! Remember this is a slow burn so it won't happen fast! Remember there's a playlist, Sage's playlist to listen while reading! It's all of Sage's favorite songs, some having meaning! Other than that I'm out!

*