37.

It has been around a month since Namjoon Jin and Jimin had left the palace to get back to Seoul since their schedules were resuming soon. And since a couple of days Alex have been feeling sick and tired . So like any married women who have had un-protected sex in the very near past her first thought went to pregnancy especially since she have had sex with her partners quite a few more times than she would like to admit.

In order to confirm her suspicions was right or wrong she went to the royal physician who lives and works from the basement of the palace's south tower . And after a thorough check up and few test the physician and the test results both proved her suspicions right , she was carrying a life in a her a life she and her soulmates created. She was ecstatic and soon called her soulmates to inform them the good news the first couple of them she tried all said the line was busy and after few tries finally it was Taehyung who finally picked up.

OTP

V: hey cupcake whatsa with the sudden call ? Not tht I didn't like your calling just surprised

Al: ahh something important happened and I had to inform you guys so can you pls gather the other 6 around you too and put the phone on speaker

V: sure 1 sec cupcake....... And done your on speaker and all 7 of us are here.

Al: ok good so I have something to tell you all.

Jk: we already know you have something to say so just blurt it out Alex....

Al: what is the fun it that but since you want in like tht I'll do it like that so .... There is good news I'm pregnant you guys are going to be appas.

Them: WHATTT!!!!!!!

suddenly you heard a loud thud from there as if something fell and also choking sound similar to Namjoon's

Al: wait did Namjoon drop something and choked on something Mmh ?

Jk: ya hyung dropped his water bottle ans chocked on the water he was drinking.

Al: see I got it right.. 😁

Jin: yess you did princess and we are all so happy to hear this news.

Al: I'm too. I'm like really excited if you could see me now I have this huge grin plastered on my face.

Jh: we can imagine  sugar and the situation ain't that much different here either. We can't wait to meet you. We will come soon enough ok ..

Al: kk anyway I'm ending the call for now I need to inform mom and dad about this they are also gonna be really happy.

V: you do tht cupcake we will call you later ok ?

Al: ok bye guys..

BTS: bye~~

With tht Alex quickly went to where her parents could have been and she was indeed right about as she she quickly found her parents in the palace library with her mom reading some kind of book and her dad just sitting there looking around.

Al: mom dad I have something really important to tell you guys

Dad: what's is it sweetie ?

Al: mom and dad ... You guys are soon going to be grand parents.

Mom: oh ok.... WAIT!! WHAT! your pregnant ?

She asked while coming towards her. And she nodded with a huge smile on her face .

M&D: oh my god ... 😍

Mom: this is huge news... I'm so happy

Dad: my little princess ain't little anymore she going to have a lil prince or princess of her own soon .

With tht they both hugged her once again

Mom: did you call the boys yet ?

Al: ya I called them as soon as I found out.

Mom: good and oh my god I'm so happy...

Al: I'm too mom..