11.

BTS POV

As predicted we reached here by 3 pm . The priv plane landed just few meters away from the palace . And as soon as we landed 2 maids & a butler  came rushing to us. And took our luggages and such.

Maid 1: good afternoon pri-

Alex quickly shook her head so the maid agin said

Maid: um sry did I do something wrong young mistress?

Alex: no don't worry and pls escort us to the palace quickly.

Butler: as you wish young mistress...

________________________________________

As we were being shown inside and getting escorted to the rooms we ran into a young girl almost the same age as Alex.

??: Good afternoon Young Mistress Alexandria. I'm so sorry for being late. I was setting your room. Pls don't punish me.

Al: Maria listen , No I'm not gonna punish you , and it's ok that you came late since you were setting my room so basically doing your job itself. Also I have told you many time to be a little more free with me. I know your personal maid but tht doesn't mean you can't be my friend. At least when no one is watching.

Mar: ok young mistress.

Al: ok anyway , these are my 7 soulmates , So have some one escort these 7 to their rooms which should be near mine . Also once they are done getting fresh escort them to my room. And also tell them what do to for help and services.

Mar: What abt you young mistress....

Al: don't worry I'll go to my room just have my stuff brought to my room.

_______________________________________

3rd pov

Alex was in her room unpacking and preparing her outfit for the evening party when knocking was heard on her door.

Al: Who may tht be ?

RM: it's us bangtan.

Al: uh it you guys . Come in.

With tht the door opened and the 7 guys came in.

V: wahh this room is so what you say magnificent and so luxurious...

Al: perks of being close to the royal family.

Again knocks were heard.

Al: who may tht be.

Ma: it's me Maria. And the king and queen have asked for you presence in their wing as soon as possible. They had asked your Soulmates to be present there too..

Al: ok you may leave. Also guys come on let's got meet them.

_________________________________________

So as asked by the maid the 8 of them went to the the king and queens wing . And knocked.

King: who is it ?

Al: it's me Alexandria and my Soulmates. Maria told you asked for my presence ?

King: oh ya dear come in ...

When they entered BTS were mesmerized by the interiors. And was in aww looking around the wing...

King: ahh dear your hear . How have you been my daughter. I haven't seen you since you came here last time for Edward's birthday. You even said no to celebrating your 18th birthday here.

Al: oh I'm sorry abt tht matter father. I just didn't have an interest in meeting the elder . You know how I feel abt them.

BTS: FATHER?!!!

Qu: yes father. She should call her father father itself right ?

BTS: but ?

RM,: how is he her father ?

Qu: Alexandria Elizabeth did you lie to your soulmate abt yourself. ?

Al: uh um ya  I mean no. I didn't lie well not exactly. I just didn't tell them the exact truth ..

RM: is this going towards where I think it is .

Al: yup.. So now lemme really introduce myself. I'm Alexandria Elizabeth, the eldest heir of the king and queen right here. You will better know me as the hidden Princess of Europe.

V: wh-what,? Your her. The Princess is you . Someone pls pinch me .

Al: see this is why I said I need time. I had to ease them into it...

RM: so thts y you couldn't tell us abt you power. Because you didn't have a single power. You had the whole magic with you.

Al; yup exactly

Qu: ok now tht thts settled . Introduce yourself young men. I also got to know you guys are a boyband one of Alexandria's favourite.

RM: uh yes. My name is Kim Namjoon , I'm currently 26 going to be 27 in this September. I'm from Ilsan south Korea.

Jin: (bows) My name is Kim Seokjin , I'm currently 28 years old. I'm the eldest among the whole soulmate group. I'm from      South Korea.

Su: (bows) My name is Min Yoongi , I'm also 28 years old , I'm from Daegu South Korea.

Jh: (bows) My name is Jung Hoseok , I'm 27 years old ,  I'm from Gwangju , South Korea.

Jm: (bows) My is Park Jimin , I'm 25 years old , going to be 26 in this October,  I'm from Busan , South Korea

V: (bows) My name is Kim Taehyung , I'm 25 years old , I'm also from Daegu

Jk: (bows) My name is Jeon Jungkook , I'm the youngest among the guys well I'm 23, going to be 24 next week , so I'm still older than Alex ,  I'm also from Busan.

Qu: good you guys are quite polite. And I like it . Also don't hesitate to ask someone if you guys need anything. Also you guys can now go get ready the party is in one hour.

Al: oh ya . I completely forgot abt the time come guys I'll take you back since it's easy to get lost in this palace. Also wear the suits don't forget.

BTS: sure madam.. now come on let's go..

Once they got out Alex again apologize for keeping this secret abt her being the Princess from. Them. They told it was ok since Alex must have had a reason and tht they will forgive her as long as she was ready to answer many many questions from especially V and Jhope and she was more than willing to...