6.

Jhope's POV

Alex and us were going to PD Nims office when we ran into Our juniors the newest boyband from the company. ENHYPEN what surprised us was not the fact that Alex knew them but Heesung and NiKi also knew Alex.

(Niki is half Korean here in this FF)

Niki: noona !!

Hee: Alexa-

Alex: oppa shush ... U know we r not alone .... Also hi Riki

Hee: don't shush me Alex . I'm older than you punk...

Alex: ya older by one year . Which isn't a big deal ...

Niki: stop it you two this happens almost half the time when you two are together.

Al: ok ok. Btw it's been so long since I saw you Riki.

Jk: Alex did you forget that we are here also um how do u guys know each other ?

Al: ofc I didn't forget you guys it's just has been so long since I met these two ... Also I just knows them .

Hee: um how do u know BTS sunbaes ?

Al: they are my Soulmates ....

Hee: really that's so cool

Riki: your so lucky noona .

Hee: do they know abt you know...

Al: No....

Hee: Alex why didn't tell them they are your Soulmates . They have the right to know..

Al: I'll tell them just not yet. I just met them yesterday.

3rd POV

All this while Bang PD nim was standing near them  completely unnoticed by the 9 idols and Alex

PD: Ahem.. you do know your arguing in front of my office right ?

Al: omo ! We are so sorry ...

PD: oh no need of sry and all it was quite a funny sight. Now let's go inside I'm sure you 10 have certain things to discuss with me..

All: yes PD nim...
______________________________________

PD: so you guys (BTS) found your final soulmate..

RM: yes PD nim ...

PD: so this is up to you guys whether to release abt this to the public or not. If you guys keep it a secret you will have to be careful while on camera and Alex here will have to take extra care abt no being seen with the 7. At the same time, if you guys go announce to the public abt Alex then Alex will have to be ready to face the public address the public and such things and this will put pressure on Alex too since Alex will be in the attention of public just as much as you are.

Hee: sir can I say something?

PD: ofc what's it.

Hee: if they decided to go public Alex is not gonna suffer cause due to certain reasons she is used to having people judge her without even knowing her and she is kind of like trained to be mature and a "I can do no wrong"  sort of figure in the eyes of the public.

PD: ok so what's your decision ?

BTS: we are ok with whatever Alex is comfortable with.

Alex: I think it will be good to go public since one or another day it will have to be public . So why not from the start. We can avoid scandals. Also like heesung said public pressure won't effect me much since I'm indirectly used to such things.

PD : ok then it's settled. The notice will be put out by 10 am tomorrow , you guys can leave.... now what brought you two boys here ?

Her: um it would be best if Alex will be here too. It is kinda related to her too.

PD: ok Alex you stay here you 7 can leave...

BTS: ok PD nim