5.

Alex went to HYBE at 9 am after her classes in the morning. Since she was going to meet her soulmates again she decided to wear something different and not a jeans and hoodie. So she wore a black dress along with a denim jacket. And light makeup

 And light makeup

Her outfit 👆

. Her hair was in a high pony. After getting ready she left the house and this time she decided to use public transport since her outfit wasn't the best for cycling. She arrived at HYBE @ 9:30. She said her name to the securities and one of them went in and confirmed. After tht she was let in to the company....

So she went in and was met with a smiling receptionist.

Rcp: Hello. And good morning what may I help you with.

Ale: Good morning. I'm here to meet BTS ?

Rcp: um could u pls give me your name ?

Al: Alex

Rcp: last name ?

Al: Just Alex...

Rcp: ok one second lemme check ... Oh ya Alex with no last name. Yes you can go up. So the elevator is to tht direction. They are on the 10th floor once you get of the elevator go straight and turn at the first left . And they will be in the first room in tht hallway.

(I'm still not even 1% aware abt HYBE layout or structure so I'm gonna make everything up. )

Al: oh thnq ...

With tht she walked towards the elevator and went to the 10th floor

On the 8th floor the door open and entered the eldest two of TXT.

Soo: oh hi.. wait your tht hoodie girl...

Yeo: ohh ya wht are you doing here?

Al: oh hey . And yes soobin si I'm the hoodie girl as u calls me. And I'm here to meet BTS.

Soo: oh we are also going there . So what's ur name ?

Al: oh it's Alex...

Both: nice name

Al: thnx ... Oh we are here...

With tht the 3 walked to BTS practice room. And soon as they entered Jhope noticed Alex and shouted for her.

Jh: Alex you are here

Which caught the attention of the rest and everyone came and greeted the 3.

Al: hi Hoseok ssi.

Jh: don't call me tht.

Soo: um how you know each other.

Jin: oh ya forgot to introduce her to you two. This is Alex our last soulmate.

Yeo: wait you are bangtan's soulmate?

Al: yup...

TXT had came to ask RM and Suga something abt their comeback after they left Alex was pulled into a bone crushing group hug by the 7 guys.

Alex POV

Al: ca-n't b-re-ea-th

BTS: oops sorry...

Jk: we are just so happy to see you.

Al: I'm happy to see you too.

RM: how was your morning classes .

Al: it was quite fun... We brushed up my Japanese and Greek since it's been a while since I spoke those. Then we went through business , then etiquette. After tht we learned maths . And tht was all for today. Tbh honest I like science and technology day better than maths day.. but Maths is also fun

(a/n: math was fun for me now it's just so hella tough)

Su: wah it's been a while since I saw someone really interested in studies.

Al: not everyone hates school ya know.

Jh: do u mind if we call u pet names

Al: nope not at all just no Princess. And no babe or bbg too soon for tht.

Jin: aww I was gonna call u Princess but no problem ill find something else.

Al: do u want me to call u with pet names too?

All: we would love tht.

Ale: ok... You guys can go back to practice I'll wait and don't worry I'm free the whole day except at 5 pm. Just like most days...

Jh: ok u can sit there and watch..

so I sat there and watched the guys practice different dances... And this went on for another hour and once they were done the 7 guys were covered sweat and I passed them all water...

Jh: so did u like it.

Al: yup I like it alot...

Jk: is there any dance u wanna see.

Al: no well not today anyways . U can show me more another day.

JM: do u know any of our dances ?

Al: ofc...

V: can u show us ?

Al: do I have too ?

Then Jungkook brought out his weapon his puppy eyes.. and asked me to do a dance for them

Al: yahhh!!! No fair... No using your puppy eyes ................. Aish whatever .. ok I'll do it .

RM: which song

Al: Umm how abt ..... Minnie's Filter. The choreography he did for MOTS: ON E .

JM: yaay. Hyung put it fast I wanna see her do it .... Next time we will do it together...

Al: sure.

With tht I began dancing as soon as the music started and when I was done they all were looking at me with wide eyes ..

Jh: wah daebak... U did so awesome

Al: oh thnk u.

RM: um angel what would you feel abt meeting Bang PD ?

Al: I'm ok with meeting him.

So with tht we left to meet PD nim.