Chapter: 4

Warning⚠: Another mature content ahead❗❗ Please read at your own risk.

The following year 2021, TWICE released their 10th extended play called 'Taste of Love' in June.

And to promote their new song 'Alcohol Free' they went out to different shows and studios that invited them.

One of those shows was a Showterview with Jessi. Of course, the members answered and pointed one another to whatever Jessi asked them and they also explained why they chose this member or why they gave such an answer.

Then another question came that Jessi read, "The one you would like to date the most."

Then they added to the question, "Dating with marriage in mind."

Of course, no doubt the two lovers chose each other. Everyone started to be suspicious of them and started to tease them as well.

Chaeyoung couldn't help but blush, she was making it obvious the most for the two of them.

She defended herself and Mina, saying it's not what they were thinking, it's still so far from the right time to tell everyone the truth.

In the video, it even said that their secret relationship got busted. Surely the editor of the video or the director just put it like that for fun but never knew it was actually true.

The two wholeheartedly meant what they said to each other when they answered why they want to date each other with marriage in mind.

Everyone was fooled of course, they thought it was just a friendly point of view of the two to each other but actually, they answered it with all seriousness and that they can make it happen in the future(marriage(?).

Their hearts melted at that moment after hearing each other's answers, but to some especially the fans or viewers think it was another fan service and a set up to choose each other in the first place.

On the other hand, specifically, hardcore MiChaeng shippers believe it was all true but they don't have hard proof unless the truth actually came out personally from the two couples.

Overall their secret relationship is still far from being revealed just because of that one little moment from the showterview. 

As the showterview ends they took a picture with Jessi, Mina's pose in the picture became quite iconic and at times is used as a meme on social media.

---
A few days later after the showterview with Jessi, they were invited again to another show at BOATTA.

The caption said in the video, "TWICE's alcohol-free summer vacation on Botan Island🍹 [I saw; BOATTA Episode 28."

They played 3 different games in order to make a drink. The first game was shouting in the silence.

It was an energetic and funny round for everyone, especially when they misheard the word and shouted a different one.

After that, they chose their drinks first then it was time for the second game, it was a relay quiz and three members of each team should give the right answer.

Everyone was very competitive and eager to win in order to get in the first place so they could choose the most number of different kinds of syrup which is 3. 

After that game, they chose their syrups now and it was time for the last game which is "if we go to~"

It was until the last member standing and they should keep on track. This is where another iconic MiChaeng occurred.