"You want this to go well?" Y/n asks, guiding her eyes over to the Australian. "Don't make me feel like I have to do something."

"What are you talking-" Before Alycia could get her words out the sound of a car door opening and closing appears and the cry of a woman is heard. Y/n's eyes remain on Alycia's as Alycia's head turns and her eyes meet with familiar ones. The Australian's eyes go wide and shock covers her face as she shakes her head from side to side, tears beginning to rise in her eyes. Swiftly she looks at Y/n, who wears a gentle smile as they drop their arm and nods. With that slight motion Alycia tears her eyes away from Y/n and runs towards the woman as the woman runs towards Alycia. Within seconds the two hug one another. Alycia's eyes squeezing tightly.

"Mum. Oh my god..." Alycia breathes out, squeezing her mother tightly feeling her mother do the same. Y/n watches from where she was stood. Admiring the two and how much love they had for one another. Y/n loved the look Alycia had. Happy. Tears of joy as she hugs her mother.

"Baby, I got you. Everything's alright," Alycia's mother whispers into her daughter's ear. "I got you." The two stay hugging for a couple more seconds before the two break apart, but still hold onto one another's arms. Their eyes meet and both of them have tears streaming down their face. "Oh my beautiful leeshy."

The woman reaches up her hand, cupping Alycia's cheek, slightly rubbing her thumb back and forth.

"I missed you," Alycia whispers, biting her lip as the older woman nods.

"I missed you too baby-" the woman pauses and glances past Alycia to Y/n, who stays with their hands cupped in front of them, watching. "Are they hurting you?"

Alycia shakes her head from side to side, keeping her eyes on her mothers.

"Alycia." The woman tilts her head to the side and Alycia shakes her head again.

"Mum, I promise you I'm fine."

"Are you sure? Because you've been gone for 23 days-"

"Mum, I know. Okay I know but I'm okay. I promise you," Alycia speaks gently cutting her mother off. A sad gaze flicks over both Alycia and her mother's eyes as they spoke. Alycia knew it's been a while since she's seen her mother. She also remembers she had plans to go to Australia for the holidays just to see her mom and her dad and her brother but obviously she couldn't now.

"I'm sorry to interrupt-" The car driver spoke, walking up to the two. "If you two would like, you can go over there to that seating area and talk for a while. Y/n said it'd be alright." Alycia's eyes widen for a split second then softened nodding as her and her mother headed over to the seat. Y/n's eyes followed, never leaving Alycia.

The two of them get to the seat and sit down. Their eyes lock to one another's before looking away. Alycia could feel her mother wanted to ask a bunch of questions. Part of Alycia wanted the woman to but at the same time the other part felt like it was for the best she wasn't. However as Alycia picks up her gaze from the floor and over to Y/n, the two of them lock eyes and Y/n nods.

"Their eyes haven't left you, you know," Alycia's mother spoke causing Alycia to tear her eyes from Y/n's. "Alycia, sweetie, tell me the truth. Did they kidnap you?"

Alycia remains silent and tears her eyes from her mother back to the ground. She clenches her jaw and her mother slowly reaches over taking her daughter's hand into her own, giving it a gentle squeeze.

"Sweetheart, I know it's scary and there's probably been a lot going on in the last month, but-"

"Mum, even if they did you can't help," Alycia whispers, keeping her head low.

"Alycia, I can-"

"Mum, no," Alycia cuts her mother off and picks up her head, locking with her mother's eyes. "If you try to help they'll hurt you. I don't want to risk it. I promise you I'm okay. They're not hurting me. Im safe."

"You'd be safer without them." The woman's voice shrinks and Alycia's eyes are full of tears shaking her head from side to side. She lifts her hand and gently wipes at her eyes as her mother watches. Y/n watches too, seeing the green eyed girl upset. Their smile fades and tilts their head to the side, preparing themselves but wanted to give the two more time considering everything.

"I love you," Alycia says, softly, flicking her eyes back and forth between her mother's. Alycia's mom nods, a small nervous smile spreading to the woman's lips as she pulls Alycia in for a hug, wrapping them around her daughter tightly.

"I love you honey. I love you so much."

<<<<>>>>

One last hug. Alycia and her mother pull away, her mother gently placing a kiss on top of Alyciams head before getting into the car. Alycia steps back, tears lingering in her eyes. Her mother waves before getting into the limo, Alycia slightly waving back putting on a small smile. Y/n walks up beside the girl and gently places their hand on Alycia's back.

"What are you going to do to her?" Alycia asks, nervousness in her voice.

"Get her back to Australia," Y/n responds sincerely. "I have no intention to harm your mother Alycia. My only intentions here was for you to see her and for her to see her daughter."

Alycia watches the limo pull away before slowly moving her head to at Y/n only to already be met with the captor's eyes.

"Why?" Is all Alycia asks flicking her eyes back and forth between the girl's eyes.

"Because I know what I've done isn't fair to you. I tore you from a life you were living all because you were right place wrong time," Y/n speaks, her voice low. "You and your mother are close. I saw that the moment you two locked eyes and you also been talking in your sleep. I thought this may help you, even if it's just in the slightest."

Alycia listens to Y/n's words, taking in every word. She remains silent for a moment, keeping her eyes locked with Y/n's before swiftly wrapping her arms around Y/n, laying her head against the captor. A smile slowly rises to Y/n's lips as they wrap their arms back around Alycia, holding her closely.

"Thank you," Alycia whispers, causing Y/n to smile more before they break the hug and cup Alycia's face in their hands. They look back and forth between Alycia's teary eyes before leaning forward locking their lips. It's swift but also passionate, in a way before Y/n pulls away.

"You're welcome baby," Y/n whispers, removing their hands from Alycia's cheeks and reaching down taking a hold of Alycia's hand as the two head back to the plane. Neither one of them speak. Alycia replaying her conversation with her mother as Y/n keeps her eyes on Alycia, admiring the beautiful Australian feeling their phone vibrate but doesn't bother to look at least not right now.