Chapter 37

Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....

and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking

Disclaimer: Everything in this Story is fiction.

On with story

........................................................................................................................

I could still feel her lips on my cheek..

I rubbed the back of my neck and went back to my car, to return home

Today was Magical.

~~~

Few hours before ...

Sam POV

I had come to Super Singer launch, hoping to talk to Sivaangi.

She hasn't picked up my calls or replied to my messages be it in WhatsApp or on insta!
Not even a blue tick or the seen.

Which made me irritated to the core.

The shooting started and whenever she would do the hosting, I would clap loudly and encourage her. I knew Media Masons would focus the camera on me if I do that. One of the heads of MM was my distant relative. So I had his support.

After finishing her part, I saw sitting in the lower audience stand. The place beside her was empty. So I got up and started to move towards her. I really wanted to talk. But before I could reach her, Rakshan Anna came and sat beside her. I stopped.  I knew he won't get up anytime soon now. He was giving me a cold shower nowadays. No doubt supporting that arrogant Ashwin.

I then went back to my seat and continued to watch the show.

Soon it was time for her performance.
She missed the gender in between making us all laugh. Towards the end of her performance,  I got up and went outside to pick up a call.

After 10 min, I came back to see Pugazh Anna too in the stage. I didn't join the audience but I was watching with the technicians from behind the camera.

Pugazh Anna then said,
"Yen Mappilai ah erukunga!"

Mani ka said ,
"Mappilai ah?"

Pugazh Anna then shouted,
"Mappilai ! En thangachi ah assingama pesitan! Va Mappilai!"

"Yaaru da Mappilai veppala nu tu?"

Then I saw Ashwin enter with the bgm.

I saw the way Sivaangi screamed. I saw how everyone in the audience were looking at them with a smile.

I saw the way they both were looking at eachother.  The way she couldn't speak for few minutes.  The way he was looking at her.

I was pissed. She never reacted anything like this when I went to surprise her on cwc set. Infact she didn't even blink.

I saw the way he danced with her.

Kai start la pudichan...vida ve illa..

The way they both were exchanging glances. The blush on both their faces.

Pakka kevalama irruku...

(A/N: karugudheyy andha seedai orrathil karugudheyy andha seedai thaan..💃💃...
Aiyayoo oddeiten le...🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️🏃‍♀️)