Chapter 14

A/N : Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....

and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

........................................................................................................................

I thought about all that happened today and went to sleep with a smile on my face.

~~~

Ashwin POV

I  woke up a bit late the next morning and did my morning routine. 

I decided to spend the day preparing for the next round of the show.  I rewatched some of the old episodes of MasterChef Australia season 8 and 9 while noting down the names of the dishes that really impressed the Judges.

I spent the next 2 days preparing various dishes while making certain changes here and there because the cooks can be asked to make anything and we had to be prepared for it. I also learnt a lot of vegetarian dishes keeping Rowdy in mind.

I haven't spoken to her in these past 2 days since during the last shoot she had said she had to go to college and had some internal exam. I didn't want to disturb her. 

Yeppudi yum adutha shoot le pakka thana porom..

I was packing my bag when I  realized my phone was vibrating  from my desk.

I picked up and it  was Rakshan,

"Hey Machaan! "

"Hey da!"

"Yenna da naan vonaku rombo naroma try pandren ..phone ah edukula..?"

"Sorry da! Phone silent le irrudhuchu..so kekala."

"Seri ok da! Naan actualla call panadhu yedhuku na, naleku cwc shoot irruku...konjom late ah solren i know..but situation apudi..adhan call panen..

I got tensed,

"Naleku shoot ah..? Dai...Naan ippo Bangalore ku kelambinu irruken da..I have an AD shoot for the next 2 days...Ennada Panula..Ennada Panula..?"

"Dai Machaan Ni tension agadha..vidu naan pathukiren.."

"Sure ah..Sure ah..Sure ah..onnu pretchena varade?"

"Machaan Calm down da...athelam no problem..oru naleku thaana..Freea vidu i will handle it.."

"Rombo thanks da Machaan!"

"Ithula enna da..ni sikrema poitu va, I will handle everything ..Bye da..have a safe journey.."

"Ahan Ok da..Bye."

After the call ended, I quickly gathered the rest of my belongings and left in my car. In the confusion and tension of leaving the house on time, it completely slipped my mind that I didn't inform Sivaangi.

.

.

.

A New Journeyजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें