Chapter 29

Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....

and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

........................................................................................................................

Pesama namma Saligramam pakuthula shift aidulama...?

~~~

Sivaangi POV

I went inside my house and got refreshed after Ashwin dropped me.

I was in deep thought. I just sat on the bed with my legs folded against my chest  leaning against the head board of the bed.

It was like I was seeing a totally new person and not my Best friend Sam. What was that today?

Appo ivolo naal en kuda pazhagunadhu la poi ah?

Enna avan ivolo thaan purinji vechirukana?

Is he using me for fame? Is he even my best friend? Or Am I the only one who thinks like that?

I thought back to ss7 time.

My parents never liked him. They were against our friendship from the start. They never allowed him into the house.

They always made sure Pugazh Anna or someone was always there with us whenever we used to hangout.

They always warned me he is not a good person. But i fought for him to my parents. I fought for our friendship. But what if I was wrong all along?

Then I thought back to the way they treated Ashwin from day one inspite of knowing I have a crush on him. The way they cared for him.

Then I heard his voice in my head,
Ma...life la sila peroda true colors..konjo time ku approm thaan ma theriyum...

I heard his voice so clearly in my head with in his exact warm base tone and it was exactly what he told me in the garden..well a small part of it.

Startled by his voice which seemed so real, I looked around my room to see whether he was here. It was just me.

I signed.

Ashwineyy nee en mind la ennaku reply la pannurra? Naan loose aitena? Illaye...but indha madhri ennaku nadandhadhe illaye...

(A/N: This is based on actual event that happened in my friends life ..she heard her now boyfriend's voice in her head before they started dating when she was in mental struggle...she actually heard his voice advising her in her mind)

I then thought back to what happened the entire day.

The way he sang Snehithane with me..the way he cared for me..the way he took me in his warm embrace to clam me down. His warm guidance. Him standing and supporting me and telling me that ot has to be my decision.

The way he tried to cheer me up with ice cream. The way he gave me space in the car and didn't disturb me. Usually I am a deep sleeper. But when I am upset, I sleep light. I was slightly awake when he stopped the car and shifted me into a comfortable position.

I blushed looking down. It was the little things.

Aiyooo ullendhu ennaku edho pannudhey...

Is it possible he feels something for me?

Then I thought back to the day he stayed in my house. The way he behaved. His proximity.

Everyone sees me as a little kid..but he makes me feel like an adult...like a woman..
But am I right for him? He is a gem. Naan avaruku set aguvena ?
I am not that pretty.. avaru kuda seria irrukuma?

I am a Tom Boy...ennaku make up la poda varadhu...but nowadays I want to look good.
I just realized how I am very particular about it nowadays...is it because of him?
No...but he makes me confident...

I then thought back to Arukani Episode shoot.
I hated that get up...Pugazh Anna and Mani ka va thavurthu ellarum enna slight ah kalaichanga...
But Avaru enna paathu cute ah irruka nu sonnaru..

It never mattered to him...it never mattered what I wore...what get up I was in..
His admiration was constant...That gave me the confidence to try dressing like a girl...caused cracks in the 'Tom Boy' shield I have used since childhood to protect myself from getting hurt.

But that brings me to square one. Am I right for him?

To distract myself I went in insta and saw many comments how Ashwin never wins anything when I am his pair.

I decided next time I am his pair. I will make him win! I always want good things to happen when I am with him.
He deserves only the best!
So I replied to a comment.

I made a silent promise next time I am paired with him and if he wins something on that day

I made a silent promise next time I am paired with him and if he wins something on that day. I will sing Kanna Veesi for him.

_____________________________________________________________________

A/N:

Here you go!

Hope you all like it!

I was first thinking of incorporating this chapter in the immunity round itself. But felt that this part was one of the vital points in their relationship so kept this as a separate chapter.

I am writing the next chapter. Will update it tmrw don't worry!

Please comment your thoughts and what you like/dislike.
Your comments are my
motivation.

Stay Strong. Stay Positive.❄

Treat People with kindness.💜
Peoples Love🤍💜

Always stay kulukulu ☃❄☃❄
-Anu💜
(P.S. I havent proof read so sorry if there are typos!💜)