Chapter 3 (Part 1)

A/N : Ashwin's mind voice is Seri....
and " Sivaangi..." = Ashwin talking.

Sivaangi's mind voice is A and "Ashwineyyyyy " = Sk talking
On with story

........................................................................................................................

Ashwin POV

" Adhu Saviya seriya therivulenge aiya "

Making everyone laugh lightly.

After that Rakshan introduced the last cook which was Shakila Ma'am and then Chef Bhatt asked me  how I got into cooking.

As I started to explain about my cooking passion and how my Akka inspired me, my eyes briefly looked at Sivaangi only to get trapped in her eyes for few seconds though I quickly looked at Chef and continued to talk. Because If I didn't then I would have gotten lost in those eyes.

Pah Enna kannu da...

But it was not just her eyes, I could see from the corner of my eyes that she was fully engrossed in what I was saying. It made me feel warm because no one had listerned to me talking with such intensity and open admiration.

Then soon, it was time for pairing.

When I was randomly asked who I wanted as a pair and though I said I want any girl, I was thinking of only one person.

Kadavale Sivaangi enoda pair ah varanum..

Then the pairing started and Darsha was called before me and she chose flower pot and out came the beautiful angel with a bright smile.

Then Rakshan started to tease her and then Sivaangi said

"Neenga aduthadha avara koopdivanga nu nenachen.."

I blushed and laughed at her antics. I was happy that even she wanted to be paired with me.

Then she asked me if I like boosuvanam and I looked into her eyes and said

"Pudikum.. "

Which made her clap her hands excitedly.
I couldn't believe how genuine and transparent she was.
And how she turned her surroundings into such a positive and a happy place.

Then finally it was my turn and I got Sarath as my pair. I was disappointed because I was not sure if he knew even the basics.

But then I heard an excited scream and looked at the table behind me to see Sivaangi being extremely happy that I didn't get a girl as a pair.

Enna ponnu da eva! Andha parva..why am I feeling these things? I just met her today.. Though I had a crush on her when she was in Super Singer..

Super singer was the last show I saw her in. I couldn't exactly follow her journey after that due to my busy schedule. Infact I had no idea she was a comali even in the last season. I shook my head I really should have watched season 1 of this show.

Soon we started with the advantage task and I was trying to get things done with my partner.

But my eyes kept wandering towards Sivaangi's table to catch a glimpse of her atrocities.

After a while, when I was busy cooking, I saw from the corner of my eyes that she was trying to catch my attention.
That Cutie pie had made a heart shaped Chapathi and was waving at me. But I saw Chef Bhatt approaching her table, so I pretended not to notice her.

Then when Bhatt Sir crumbled her Chapathi she whined and I couldn't help but smile at her antics.

Somehow Sarath and I managed to make some decent number of samosas and we're selected for the advantage round 2.

All the four selected teams were called ahead which also included  Sivaangi and Darsha.

She was standing beside Pugazh and I couldn't help myself.

What to do? yenna madhri introverts la yarum pakadha po dha sight adika mudiyun..

Then suddenly she looked at me.

Aiyoo..she caught me red handed.. Che ippidi matikiteye da Ak.. Seri munadi pathu samalikalam.

After the briefing about the second advantage task, we had lunch break.

I was talking with Sarath when I noticed Sunitha coming towards me to talk.

Aiyoo iavla..need to escape

I told Partner that I'm going to my room to freshen up and quickly left before she reached where we were standing.

I quickly washed my face and came out out of the washroom when I head a knock on the door and in walked Sivaangi.

"Hellooooo!!! Inga enna panringa?"

I smiled at her and said

"unnum illa ma fresh aga vanthen "

"Seri vanga, anga ellarum sapda start pannitanga! You were missing so I came to find you! Sarath Anna than sonaru neenga Inge irrukanga nu"

Then we started to eat our lunch together and started talking.

I have never felt this comfortable with anyone before, that too on the first day. This instant connection was all new to me.

I told her about my acting passion and she shared her passion for singing.

Eva pesuradha nal pura ketute irrukelam..her naughtiness, her frankness..it made me want to spend more time with her.

Then soon our break got over and we were called for the shoot.

(A/N: I have made an edit for this chapter. This is my first edit for this story! Hope you all like it!)

____________________________________________________________

A/N:

Here you go! The third chapter!
I'm doing this in parts because I have few things to cover.

Also this story is mostly going to be from AK's Pov because manushan eddhu mey veli padaya sollamataru...Ivara vechi... Kashtam Kashtam rombo kashtam..(in Sk's voice) 😂😂

Hope you all like it!

Please comment your thoughts!

Always stay kulukulu ☃❄☃❄❤

Anu