"Alright Danielle..don't listen to me." He threw the number in my face and went upstairs.

"You are really over reacting! He was going through a hard time with Fabian and he got drunk!!." I yelled making him stop walking.

"I was going through a hard time with you and I di-.." I stopped talking and sighed.

"Don't even go there because if I remember correctly you called Brianna and had her thinking she was ya girlfriend! So don't even go there Odell!!!!"

After he grabbed his wallet he jogged back downstairs just as soon as Hailey walked in the front door.

"I'm home!!" She yelled with a smile.

"Hey princess." Odell kissed her forehead.

"Hey mommy." She kissed my cheek. "Am I having a sister? Or a brother?"

"You having a baby brother" Odell picked her up.

"Man! I wanted a sister..we could play tea party." She sucked her teeth.

"Well I'm going to the store are you coming?" Odell asked her.

"Yeah, can we go to chic-fil-a?" Hailey loved chic-fil-a.

"You go there everyday?" Odell laughed.

"I love it!" She smiled.

"Baby you want anything besides those chips?" Odell asked kissing my cheek.

I kinda moved away from him.."No.." I shrugged.

"Hailey go take you're stuff upstairs and use the bathroom before we go." He handed her, her frozen character book bag.

Once she was up the stairs Odell pulled me onto his lap and kissed me.

"I'm sorry I snapped earlier...but baby you gotta understand where I'm coming from. I know that's you're bestfriend but he messed up on his own. Now I don't trust him being around you. I trust you I just don't trust him anymore." Odell shrugged.

"You don't get upset when I hang with Jermaine."

"That's different, Jermaine makes it clearly known that you are just a close friend. He even got us back together." He kissed me once again and smiled. "I love you.."

"I love you too" I smiled.

After Odell and Hailey left I got back on FaceTime with Jermaine.

"Who was at the do'." Jermaine asked as he ate some cheetos.

"Old friend...the guy Angel I told you about." He nodded.

"Ohh, the confused nigga." He said it in a weird tone.

"Why you say it like that?" I asked.

He wiped his cheesy fingers."He don't know if he want a nigga or a girl! One minute he love that nigga Fabric and the next he love you."

"Who's fabric?"

"Ion know shit! Whoever you said he was dating." I stared to laugh.

"Fabian?" I corrected him

"Yeah that nigga.."

I laughed at Jermaine and sat down on the couch as I talk to Jermaine for awhile. I was still kinda upset that Odell doesn't want me to see Angel at all, I can't even lie I missed my nigga throughout these past months! Angel was there when nobody else was, he was my first friend when I got to Louisiana..

"I understand that's ya bestfriend ma but I'm on Odell side with this one baybeh..that nigga lost all cool points with Odell when he said he was in love with you. Drunk or not somewhere inside he feeling that way."