Elriel #2 (Under The Table)

Elain woke up with a jolt, dreams of her human life eating her alive as she realized she was to never be with the love of her life again, she gazed out the window beside her bed before deciding to finally get out of bed, after putting her hair into a simple braid at the back of her head, she dressed in a simple floral patterned dress and some simple pink slippers. After giving herself a quick pep talk in the mirror, she headed downstairs, everyone was already at the table, it was odd for her to be last, Feyre and Rhysand sat beside one another, Feyre had Nyx held up to her breast as she fed him his breakfast before feeding herself, Rhysand munched on an apple fritter, Cassian and Nesta bickered as usual in their lovey dovey way, and Azriel sat a few seats down from Cassian, eating a simple bowl of oats, Elain made her way to the table, and just as she sat, the house presented her with a bowl of yogurt and fruit, just the way she liked it, chilled with a single strawberry on top.

The "Inner Circle" as Feyre liked to call them, had been staying at Cassian and Nesta's place, - The House Of Wind -  for a few days because of some of the work that was being done on Feyre and Rhysand's house, and it was quite nice, being able to see her sisters everyday again, no matter how different the circumstances were, it was still nice, just as Elain picked up a spoonful of her yogurt, she realized she sat across from Azriel, "good morning Elain" he said cheerfully, she smiled back, "good morning Azriel! How did you sleep" a shadow passed across his eyes but it was gone within a second, "I slept nicely thank you, what about you?" he gave her a smirk, and her blood flushed her cheeks to a bright pink, "I - Uh, I slept wonderfully thank you" Elain wasn't prone to being sinful to herself, but the thought of Azriel seemed to make her want to do things to herself, and do things with him. Azriel seemed to get a small whiff of what she was thinking about, and what was happening to her under the table, his eyes shot up to hers and her face went from bright pink to a dark red, she clenched her spoon in her hands, nearly bending the metal, before she put the spoon down gently and tucked her hands under the table. 

This was a new side of Elain that he hadn't seen before. He had simply asked her how her sleep was to be polite, but the bright flush of pink on her cheeks, and then the smell of her arousal gently floating up to his nose, he had instantly known what she had done last night, most likely to the thought of him, his shadows seemed to have the same ideas as he did, they gently floated up her her feet, her back stiffened and he heard her swallow as his shadows travelled up her feet to her calves, he kept eye contact with her as he made his shadows travel further up her legs, they swirled under her thighs and around to her waist, completely bypassing her soaked sex, it was as if his own scarred hands were touching her, he could feel her baby soft skin, could basically smell the fresh fragrance radiating off her navel and chest, he pointed with his eyes down to her food, and she picked up her spoon again, taking a small bite and struggling to swallow as his shadows traveled invisibly to her breasts, she shoved another bite of food into her mouth in attempt to stifle the groan that escaped her throat as his shadows squeezed her flesh, Nesta's gaze shot up to Elain, her face being flush and red, and the faint line of sweat along her forehead probably made a sight of her looking ill, "Elain? Are you OK?" she asked frantically, getting ready to shove herself out of her seat, but Elain spoke with high volume, "Yes, I'm - fine" she cleared her throat "yes Nesta, I'm ok, it's just a little hot in here" she fanned herself with her napkin, Azriel spoke up, "I'll help" he placed a small shield of near transparent blue, and the "hotness" from the room, disappeared, "oh yes, that's much better, thank you Azriel" she said with a soft tone, he smiled politely and nodded before going back to his food, while his shadows continued their relentless trail up and down her body, her nipples peaked with arousal as his shadows trailed back down her body and the odd chill of the darkness touched her sex, she covered her mouth with her napkin pretending to clean her mouth, Elain cleared her throat before shooting out of her chair "may I be excused? I'd like to go freshen up a little" Rhys gave her a concerned look but waved, "sure, let me know if you need anything" she nodded, and glimpsed a little grin on Azriel's mouth as she nearly ran out of the room, not nearly 5 minutes later Azriel too, excused himself from the table, claiming he had to go do some work.