Quinthar #3 (GO AWAY!)

'Finding time to hang out with Hunt seems to be a problem lately' Bryce thought, as she strolled down the street, Srynix at her side trotting faithfully at her feet, she'd been trying to find some more time with Hunt because with him helping out around Cresent City she hadn't had much time to spend with him, that is, until tonight, when she put her master plan into work, Bryce had been thinking for a while on how she could make sure, Hunt stayed home for a good few hours, and when she put some thought into it, it wasn't that hard. 

When Hunt reached the apartment, he didn't bother with being friendly and coming in through the front door, he just flew down to the open window and plopped in, scaring the shit out of Bryce, who suspiciously threw her hands behind her back and backed away from him, "What'chu doin' there Bryce?" he asked smugly, his mouth turning up into a smug smirk as her face turned pink and she dashed out of the room without a word and slammed her door shut, the sound of the lock clicking into place, Hunt's smug face turned into concern, he stormed through the house, a man on a mission, until he was in front of Bryces' door pounding away as his life depended on it "Bryce?! Bryce, what's wrong sweetheart?" he asked frantically, his voice turning panicked, he could hear her rummaging throughout her room, but she didn't answer he heard her giggle, the lock on her door clicked open and he was in her room in a matter of seconds, "Bryce!?" He shouted as he entered, nearly ripping the door off its hinges, but he immediately stopped, when he saw Bryce, standing in the middle of her now sex toy-filled bedroom in lacy red lingerie, with a ball gag in her handcuffed hands.

'The look on Hunt's face was worth it' Bryce thought as she stared at Hunt in her submissive position, she had spent all day moving everything from her room to replace it with desks and sex shit, honestly, she wasn't even sure what half the crap she had bought was, Hunt knew though, Bryce could see it in his eyes as he scanned the room, everything his eyes caught sight of had a spark of recognition sparking up, one quick look down had Bryce knowing precisely what this newly made sex dungeon was doing to him, "Bryce, what the fuck is this" he asked lowly, his sexy voice going down an octave and start dripping with seduction, it had her pressing her thighs together as she felt liquid seep through the thin red fabric of her panties. Bryce gave Hunt a wild grin, "oh what this? This is my way of keeping you with me for a good few hours" Bryce bit her lip and walked up to him and handed him the ball gag, but he threw it to the side and kissed her wildly, her cuffed hands grappling at the lapels of his blue button-up shirt, he pushed her back until her back hit the wall, "your so gonna regret doing this sweetheart," he growled onto her mouth before hiking her up onto his hips and grinding into her roughly enough that she gasped, and threw her head back, "fuck" she groaned deep from her throat, but that just allowed Hunt to lean in and bite her throat hard, she jerked against him and shrieked, but he didn't stop, he huskily laughed against her throat before sucking a deep purple hickey right in the middle of the column of her throat. 

Hunt through Bryce over one of the simple desks Bryce had left in the room, her front being pressed into the wood, Hunt had a hand on her spine, making sure she couldn't move, she felt him fidgeting with his belt and pants before he leaned over and his bare skin pressed into her back, his muscled chest pressing her tits further into the wood, she was pretty sure the table was bending under her, "You're fucking perfect Bryce, but your one problem, is you know just the wrong buttons to push when it comes to sex, you're a bottom baby, a bratty bottom, but you're a bottom, and I will put you in your place" Hunt growled into her ear, before reaching down and grabbing the ball gag that had landed right under the table, he roughly shoved it into her mouth making her groan at the rough way her jaw was forced open, he did the buckle up at the back of her head and picked her up, making her walk over to the center of the room, where a hook hung from the ceiling, "don't move" he commanded her, and she nodded, she'd fucked with him enough she could listen for a bit, he walked over to what looked like a chest of toys, he was guessing at this point he didn't know where anything was but he could look, and he guessed right, he opened up the chest, and conveniently, there was a long adjustable chain right on top, he grabbed it and hooked it to the chain of the handcuffs, and then stretched her on to her toes by pulling the chain and hooking it to the roof, he could see her body was straining and there was an ounce of sympathy for her cause he knew that position hurt, but, she pushed his buttons.