Unexpected miracle

Start from the beginning

"Cut them into tiny triangles, Hope" Klaus whispered, watching them contentedly.

Hope did as her father told her and cut the sandwich into small triangular pieces.. Emma extended her hand and said "Give me the fork"

"I forgot to bring one" Hope whispered hesitantly, trying not to upset the child.

"How am I going to eat my food like this?" Emma replied in disapproval.

Hope raised her eyes to her father, as if to ask him, what is this attitude, Dad? Klaus shrugged his shoulders, replied with dissatisfaction "When it comes to how to eat, it's all Elijah's upbringing... Very elegant and classy"

Hope looked at Emma, appeased said "Let me feed you with my hand this time and I promise my hands is perfectly clean"

Emma's features wrinkled in displeasure and pursed her lips as she shook her head reluctantly.. Hope smiled at her, seeing her cute antic.. Then she put a piece of bread in her mouth.. and watched in astonishment Emma chewing her food slowly as if she was a classy lady.. She looked at her father, who shook his head and said with a small laugh "She's an old woman trapped in a child's body"

Hope laughed cheerfully, she doesn't remember since when she hadn't laughed like this.. She continued feeding her until Emma whispered to her "Enough, I'm full"

Hope set the plate aside and picked up a glass of orange juice.. She handed it to the little girl, who sipped it elegantly, and then returned the cup to her, gratefully saying "Thank you for this nice meal"

Hope smiled in amazement, then leaned forward, kissing her cheek, and said lovingly "You are so sweet, Emma"

Emma hugged her happily and said with love "I wanted to meet you before.. Baby keeps talking about you"

Hope reciprocated her hug, relieved said "It's me who is so lucky and happy to meet you, Emma"

"Let's play" Emma whispered excitedly.

Hope pushed her away a little, asking with similar enthusiasm "What are we going to play?"

Emma clapped that she got Hope's approval to play with her "Boo!"

"I don't know that game" Hope said not understanding.

Emma looked at Klaus as she silently told him to explain the game to Hope.. Klaus sighed hard and answered softly "You will put your hand over your eyes and hide them.. Without warning, you lift them up and say Boo.. Emma will pretend that she is scared.. Then she will do as you did and you must then pretend you are scared"

"Why are we playing a game like this? We'll get bored" Hope asked in amazement.

"Because it's her favorite game" Klaus replied slowly.

While Emma responded angrily at the insult to the game she had created "Because it's fun"

Feeling that she had angered her younger sister.. Hope quickly put her hands over her eyes and after two seconds she pushed them away, saying as Emma had told her "Boo"

Hope watched Emma's features, who shrank with fake fear to laugh cheerfully, admitting "You're right, it's fun"

Klaus watched his two daughters get together in Emma's simple game.. He rests his head on the pillow behind him and his mind takes him to his last day on this earth.. And his first day in his current world.