S I X T Y E I G H T*

Start from the beginning

I took once when we first started driving because being on the road gives me migraines.

When we get out we already smell the food and hear the loud music playing.

Poor neighbors.

I enter to see lots of people and the house squeaky clean.

Alex and Sasha are both hovering over us even though they're standing behind us because they're giants even for Kimani's tall height.

"Ivy! Kimani! Hiii" One of my aunts walks up to us hugging us both.

"Who are these handsome young men guarding you two?" She laughs looking between us and them.

"This is Alex, and that's Sasha" I explain to her and she nods.

Once the small talk is done I step into the house further but before I get into the kitchen I feel Alex's hand intertwining with mine.

And man is his hand sweaty. Why is he so nervous.

"Uhh, I think that I'll go let my mom meet Sash," Kimani tells us walking towards the backyard and I nod her off.

"Okay, so who do you want to meet first?" I ask Alex while we're standing in the kitchen.

"Ingrid and the boyfriend" He plays with my hair while answering.

"I'm not sure where she is, probably out back" I grab his hand and pull him to the backyard where everyone is.

I swear I could feel the whole yard turn to look at me and the white man. Here we go.

"Hi honey" My mom immediately walks up to us planting a kiss on my cheek before hugging Alex as well.

"Hi, Ms. Carter" He cheekily smiles at her making me roll my eyes.

"Hi Alexander, I'm happy you two could make it" She smiles right back and he's just staring at her, what a sucker.

"Come Iv your father's been wanting to see you, he hasn't since.. well you know" She awkwardly looks at me referring to the day they walked in on me and Alex kissing.

"Uh, I'll say hi to him later, where's Ingrid?" I don't want to speak to my dad just yet. I know he's going to suck all the happiness out of me so I'd just wait.

"Upstairs" I nod and grab Alex's hand again like he's some kid that wanders off.

I just don't want anyone to walk up to him and speak to him out of play, that'll piss me off.

On our way to the steps we crash into someone I never thought I'd see again.

"Ivy? You look great" Micheal stops me and pulls me in for a hug.

I do reciprocate it, mainly because I'm confused why he's here but I haven't seen him in a while.

"Hi Micheal, what are you doing here?" I ask him stepping away from him and closer to Alex when he stops hugging me.

"I wouldn't miss a Davis barbecue" He smiles but I already saw the confusion on his face when he saw me back away from him and into Alex.

"Oh okay, well-" But I'm cut off.

"I'm Alex her husband" I immediately look at him like he's crazy. Is he that jealous?

"I didn't know that you were married Iv-" But I stop him.

"I'm not married, Alex is my boyfriend" I shake my head at that and Micheal laughs in relief.

"Just making sure cause you never gave me an answer when I asked" He jokes but nothing about it was a joke.

Bad Decisions  (bwwm)        [editing]On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara