𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 8

"Here is my champion, don't worry you will be alright",

You couldn't believe your eyes.

Diluc is smiling!. The ever so tired look on his face vanished.

The child looked so cute and happy with his uncle, Asbestos Ragnvindr.

He looked at Diluc with care, you can tell that he is the one with whom Diluc feels comfortable.

All these days you spend with him, never at once you have seen him smile.

You were mesmerized by his beautiful smile.

"You should visit often, Asbestos", Duke said, seeing how happy Diluc is to meet his uncle.

"I wish I could. I will come to take you home one day", Asbestos spoke as he hugged Diluc back.

His expression.

That's how it feels to meet your safe place.

For him to become a villain and have a bad ending is curel.

"Diluc doesn't have any friends, I am glad Young Lady is here", Asbestos said as he turned to look at you.

Diluc tugged on the sleeves of his uncle, embarrassed and peeked at you from behind.

"Young Lady is such a beauty, Diluc my son don't miss your chance-",

"Why don't you go back?", Duke Cassian said, coming infront of you.

"What kind of friend are you?",

You peeked at Diluc, his face turned stone cold, same as yours.

You giggled when you saw two best friends having a cat fight.

***

The sky was as clear as crystal, cool breeze was passing by in the month which was considered to be the hottest month of the year in the North.

Duke warped cloth around your knuckles, carefully.

The Two Commander of the Wolfe Duchy were standing in their places, looking at you worriedly.

After that incident, the security around the Mansion was strengthened and every possible suspect was taken for interrogation.

Duke Cassian in spite of the Commander's objection wanted to teach you how to fight.

Your mind was blown when the Duke punched the sandbag with his bare hand, the poor stuff bent down backwards as if it died.

And he said imitate me.

"Y/N no one should know about this and you can't use these moves openly. It's not me but the society will think you are a violent lady. I can't be with you everywhere even when I want to, you need to learn how to protect yourself and others", he patted your head after he spoke.

The Duke taught you how to punch and kick as fiercely as you can.

When you punched the sandbag with all your force, it didn't even move but it felt like your bones moved inside your body.

"One more time", Duke commanded.

The Commanders closed their eyes whenever they saw you hitting the sandbags and Duke cheering for you.

The society taught the children from the beginning that men should be protecting their women and kids.

"Eh", when the Duke removed the cloth wrapped around your hands, you frowned.

"Does it hurt you?, Oh dear",

There was an artificial waterfall designed around the corner where you put your hands under the cold water.