𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 4

"Princess want to play with us before your class starts?", Your maid said as she brought a big basket with her.

"This used to be one of Princess's favourite games, please do not be angry because we weren't able to play with Princess for days", another maid said as she took out dolls from the basket.

Previously, you confined yourself in to avoid your fate.

***

"History class again?",

"Princess please don't make that face, have this", the maid said as she poured juice made of orange, in a beautiful glass.

"Greetings to Princess", there entered Diluc and his maid.

"Young Lady", Diluc said as he bowed down.

"Young Master, welcome", you got up and gave him courtesy, as you bent down you saw the liquid dripping down the table.

"Please forgive me Princess for my mistake", she terrifiedly said and fell down on her knees.

Believing that you will have her whipped, everyone backed down with concern.

With a rush you picked up the book in the air, which was soaked in the juice. You tried to open its pages.

It's was of no use, the text inside the book got all messed up.

Your vision focused and your eyes meet with Diluc's. He had that enraged look in his eyes mixed with fear.

Those ravishing red eyes looked at you with resentment.

The book happened to be his, oh no.

"You -",

"Young Master, it's me to blame, Princess has no hand in it", she said as she touched the floor with her forehead.

No, no, not now.

"You can have mine, it's untouched", you immediately said trying to clear the misunderstanding.

"Young Master, this is an accident", his maid exclaimed.

But he just looked at you, as he bit his lips in frustration.

With whatever happened in the past, he really didn't trust you.

"You may rise, please take care so that this might not happen again. Do we have another book similar to this one?. If, then bring it, teacher must be arriving soon",

"Yes, thank you Princess", she rose from her position and ran out the room.

Your maid took the ruined book from you and ordered other maids to clean the mess.

When everything settled and the tension broke down, you can't help but think if you are meant to die.

To save yourself from him, you could have ran away, but that isn't easy. You can get caught in human trafficking and can be sold as a slave, it's a real world, where the place and people not mentioned in Novel exists.