The Big M&G

Haylie and I wait for all the girls to clear out and head to the tables before we leave. After an hour of most of the girls meeting the boys and signing and Taking Picture, about 10 different security guard was trying to get everyone out. But since the boys knew us they made sure the guards didn't kick us out. We hid backstage where the boys were going to go, so the other girls wouldn't see us and get upset. All of the girls had left and were out of the parking lot about an hour later because I looked out the window and I could only see my Jeep and of course the Tour bus that got moved out front when the show ended. I could hear talking coming from the hall. "She is so beautiful, I think I'm going to ask her to dinner. She I guess is just my type." I recognize the voice its Tay. "Yeah I think I'm going to ask her friend to dinner" I recognize that voice too. It was Nash. "DOUBLE DATE?!?!" Taylor and Nash say at the same time, while walking in the room. "What was that?!?!" Haylie say in excitement."Oh, uh.. Nothing." Nash says. They must've forgot we were in here waiting for them. "Oh.. Hey, Taylor. I have something for you. Its in my car I will go get it, Be right Back." I say remembering the Bandana I brought for him. Hopefully he will take it cause he is wearing his Red bandana today. "Uh-huh.. You mind if I walk with you?" Taylor says. and omg I don't mind at all. I think to myself "So.. Yeah or Nah?" He asks again. "Oh.. Yeh, sure Babe." oh shit did I just call him babe? "Babe? I like that!" He replies. "Oh.. Im sorry" I say walking out of the room with him. "GET SOME" Carter say jokingly. "Would you please STFU your ruining this for me bro" Taylor says.
"Oh, and no need to be sorry babyGirl." um.. didn't he just call me baby girl?
"So what did you get for me?" He asks as we reach my vehicle. "um You'll see and. this is my Jeep.." I say. "Okay, and nice Jeep by the way. I absolutely love it." he says replying once again. I grab the matching bandana and handed it to the TAYLOR CANIFF before my beautiful eyes. "Here, so we can be Twinsies." I say handing the Bandana to Taylor. "Awh, Babe its perfect. You keep this one" he says handing his old one to me while putting his new one on. I put it in my car. Then he picks me up underneath my thighs and sits me on the head of my car. Standing between my legs Taylor asks "Will you go on a date with me?" And omg of course. "Uh-Um" I couldn't help but grab his neck and pull his face closer to mine. He kissed me.. that was my intention. I kiss back. "So.. I take that as a yes?!" He says in shock. "Awwwe Taylor's gotta girlfriend." Everyone yells and I'm too busy to notice them there. "Oh, shush you do to Nash" I speak up this time. Haylie and Nash's cheeks go bright red. Awwe how perfect. I love to see my friend like this, he is the only guy I have seen her be like this with. He makes her happy which makes me happy, and Taylor makes me happy which makes her happier.

AUTHORS NOTE:
Sorry to end the chapter like this but I didn't know how else to end it... thank you. and I hope you liked this chapter, and I hope you like this book so far. I hope to update fairly often so yeah. Love from Me to You. Btw My name is really Marra and I do love Taylor and my bestfriends name is Haylie and she love Nash so.. Do Tay and Addi last? Does Taylor ask her out again? Does Taylor finally make Addi his? Find out throughout the rest of my book... MagCon (FanFic) and now Im Out. Love You Guys So Freaking Much