The Show

After our goodbyes, the boys go on stage. And if course Haylie and I get the front Row. The upsides to VIP! "OMG! Nash hugged me. He said Stay Beautiful!" My BestFriend nearly screams in my ear. oh how I love her though so to be honest I do not really care. "Awh, thats Perfect Haylie. He must really like you." I say lighting up her mood a little more. The show starts "Okay, So We are here today, thankgod. And this is MagCon, now WELCOMING.. NASSSHH GRIERRR." My friend and I scream but I have to admit she screamed louder. well of course she did he is her favourite. "OMG, ADDI ITS NASH" She scream in my ear I jump up and down with her to make her happy. I then see Cam, Aaron, Carter, Jack G, Jack J, Shawn, Matthew.. and all the other boys but Taylor. "Now, Everybody Welcome the cute boy who once had a bad hair day and wears bandanas everyday.. TAYYLORRR CANIFFFF!" I scream loudest this time. Taylor looks around the crowd, then sees me and smiles. I blush but smile back. "Hello everyybodyy" says Nash. "What should we do today?" He asks. "SINGGG." practically everyone says in the crowd. "What should we sing?" Asks Shawn. "CAMERONNN DALLASSS!" Says a few people "BUCKWILDD" Me and a few others say, but the boys probably only hear me. "LIKEEE THATT" a few other girls say. and right then you can tell they are Jack&Jack Fans because they have Their names on there cheeks in glow marker and they have posters. A lil obsessed much I think to myself. they end up singing all three song in the order people yelled them. First the Cameron Dallas song.. next buckwild "WE GON PARTY BUCKWILD LOOK AT SHAWTY BUCKWILD TAKE A SHOT POUR IT UP YEAH,YEAH WE BUCK WILD.." Then Taylor's part came on and I sand along he smile when he saw me singing with him. After they sing Like That, they do a push up challenge. I think Cameron won. Everybody cheered at there shirtless bodies. I pulled out my phone and Taylor could tell he was my main focus so he Looked at my camera and smiled for his picture. and Damn that was the perfect picture of him. "So, now for the Finale we are bringing 4 Fans to the stage for some fun. Two of the people we are choosing, we know thanks to VIP! And the other two are random girls from the crowd..." says Carter. Haylie and I know we were the only ones in VIP so we started screaming. "Now please welcome my Beautiful Fan, that love bandanas, loves skateboarding, and is my biggest fan.. Addi!" Taylor starts. I scream, along with all the others. Taylor points to me and the Security Guard from earlier tells me to go up. "Now WELCOMEEE her bestfriend. HAYLIEEE!" She also screams and comes on stage. I go and stand with Taylor and Haylie stands between Nash and I. I've waited for this moment forever. I am standing between my two favourite people in the whole world. Matthew and Aaron then choose the two other girls. "Whats your names?" asks Carter "Um.. I'm Ashley and this is my twin Ally." One of them say. They both have Long Blonde hair. then i realize they are the Jack and Jack fans.. LOL. They are wearing the same outfit. They have matching shirts on that say "We ❤️ Jack & Jack" and matching jogging pants that say Jack on one leg and Jack on the other leg.. then they are wearing matching shoes.. OMG. I love them. they are Galaxy Vans. They then turn around and face their backs toward me. the only that introduced them "Ashley" has on the back of he shirt GILINSKY. And her Twin "Ally" has JOHNSON on the back of hers. A little to obsessed huh? "So tonight, we are going to Let these beautiful fans SLOWDANCE with their boy.. and boys who don't get to dance with a girl have been dared to dance with another boy" Aaron chuckles. "Now for choosing the song. TAYLOR?" Aaron says. Taylor gets to choose the song "What song, beautiful?" He whispers to me "Sad Song- We tha kings.. all of the fans make meet and greet videos and its pretty much only that song all the time." I whisper in reply. His cheeks go red. "Sad Song? Aaron.. Hit it." Taylor says hugging me for a second. The crowd screams when he hugs me. "Yeah. No problem, but first let the girls choose who they dance with.. Ashley?" Aaron says asking Ashley who she wants to dance with. I swear to god if she chooses Taylor to make me mad. something bad is gonna happen. "GILINSKY?" She says. Gilinsky goes to stand with her. SHE IS SO LUCKY! "Ally?" Aaron questions Ally next.. "Tay.. Johnson I mean." Ally says back. and if I didn't give her the death glare she was gonna choose Taylor to make me mad. But she knew I would've killed her cause Taylor had to hold me back. "Addi Breath" Haylie and Taylor say. Johnson then goes to stand with Ally. "Haylie?" Aaron asks my bestfriend not to sooner. "Um..Uh. Me? Umm..Nash!!" She is so nervous you can tell. Oh how I know me bestFriend. Nash didn't move. He didn't have to. "Taylor?!?!" I say before Aaron has time to ask me.. "Okay now that they have been chosen us left over boys have to dance with another boy." Aaron says, he is sooo nervous. So the boys choose the boy to dance with then Aaron put on the song Taylor chose. I was so so so happy and everyone in the crowd was screaming. The song finished and Ashley, and Ally went to their spot and Haylie went back to ours while I stayed on stage to do a duet with Shawn. we sang "A Little Too Much." He told me I sounded amazing. "Okay, so you can now meet us at our booths for the MEET AND GREET." Says Cameron.