VIP Meet&Greet

We pull into the parking lot where MagCon is being hosted. We are the first ones here. Haylie and I then get out of the car and reach the doors where the Security Guard is waiting. We then show him our VIP passes, he lets us in. I start to get really nervous because I Addison Leigh May Thompson get to meet the Taylor Michael Caniff. The security guard that was waiting inside the doors shows us to the room where the boys are. She knocks "Boys! There are girls here to meet you, you guys ready?" She asks politely but in a tough voice. gosh she is scary.. LOL. "Let them in" one of the boys call but I cant quite make out who. The security guard then opens the door and the boys welcome us in with big hugs. I hugged Nash, then Carter. After I hugged Carter, Taylor came to give me a hug but I avoided it. "Hey! Wheres my Hug Beautiful?" He whines like a little kid when they don't get candy. "Um.. I-i was saving last for b-best?" I say somewhat nervous. And did he really just call me Beautiful?. "Oh.. Okay, your lucky!" He teases. I gave everyone a hug then gave Taylor his. He smiles. "Your smile is perfect." I say, cheeks slightly turning red. "Awh... your blushing." He says laughing a little. Cameron then walks in, thats when I realize I didn't give him a hug before Taylor. "Taylor, introduce me?" Cam says nudging him. "Um.. this is.." Taylor says. I interrupt "Addison.. you can call me Addi." Cameron comes in for a hug, I hug him back. "Ugh.. I thought I was last for best?" Tay sighs. he is so adorable when he sighs. "No! I like Cam more." I say jokingly. Cam and I start to laugh. "Oh." Taylor say also jokingly but playing along. "Nah, I don't want to take Taylor's place!" Cameron says. Taylor then puts his arms out for a hug with a pouty face, and puppy dog eyes. I could never turn that down. I give him a big hug and I end up jumping up. His hands hold my thighs so I don't fall, and my hands around his neck. "You go Taylor!" Says the One and Only Nash Grier, but you can tell by his tone he is only joking. "SHUTUP!?!" Taylor and I say at the same time. I finally jumped down. Taylor sighs. I go to the couch and sit between Aaron Carpenter and Matthew Espinosa. Across from us on the bigger couch sits my bestie Haylie, in between he favourite Nash Grier, and to the other side sits Shawn Mendes. Taylor keeps giving me the "Come here, I think I like you look." "So hey, you look good today! Um.. are you excited for the show?" Aaron asks "Um.. yess I have been waiting for this day for sooo long!" "I Love you all soo much!" I say raising my voice while telling them I love them. "We love you too." Taylor shot up. "Hey, I think Taylor like you. Do you like him?" Asks Matthew "Uh..Y-yeah, W-why?" I reply. Did he literally just say he thinks Taylor likes me? Is this a joke? "Just wondering. but no need to be nervous. I think Jack Gilinsky can tell you like Taylor. and he is the reason I asked. sorry to invade your space." Matthew says in aw. He is so freaking polite. "No need to be sorry!" I say excitedly. "Boys, Time to start the show!" Says the Guard from earlier. And has it really been 1hour. Nash gave Haylie a hug bye. Awh, he must like her. I give everyone a hug bye making sure Taylor is last. Our hug lasts about 2minutes but it feels like forever, he kissed my cheek. "GoodBye, beautiful." he says.