★10★ Kerger 2021🤭😂

This chapter is dedicated to Preshessy, happy birthday to you babyyy💞💞🤩🥰. Enjoy your day😘😘.

______________________________________

I stomped my feet continuously on the floor,hands crossed. "Can you please be fast?" I snapped, running out of patience. I don't know why but ever since Master Gbenga informed us of the campaign,I can't help but be so nervous.

Kerry rummaged through her bag, searching intently for it, Kerry is not known to be messy but seeing her bag so messed up like this, it's so odd.
"Finally",she sighed and her face lit up in excitement,"This is the awe-inspiring, hilarious, fascinating,drama-filled,cute--"

"Abeg abeg abeg,is book still cute?" I cut her off, obviously not in the mood for unnecessary hyping.

"Whatever",she shrugged and continued,"So as I was saying,this is the beautifully written,best selling, award winning, addictive, motivating and exceptionally good story I've been telling you about",I kept quiet as she hyped this so-called book.

"What's the title again??"

"Oh,Her Dream Guy by Lucille Joe"

"It better be just the way you've described it or I'll skin you alive",I threatened and she chuckled.

"I Know you so well,you love me so much that you can't bear to skin me alive,well this story is medd,I took it from mum's library".

"It better be" I collected the book from her and glanced at the front cover.

Hmmm....such a nice cover for a well-hyped novel.

I placed the novel in my school bag and carried it, following Kerry out to our favorite spot.

Hazel!!!

We got to our refreshing spot and sat down, allowing the cool breeze to perform it's wonders

I brought out my food warmer from my school bag and opened it, letting out the nice aroma of a well prepared and garnished Nigerian jollof rice.

I'm not one of those students always forming big boys and girls who refuses to bring their homemade food to school but prefers eating outside. I'm among the team 'mommy's baby' who packs food to school every single day. Yes o, I'm proud to say that anytime anyday.

I dug my spoon into my food and ate two spoonfuls of jollof rice. I shook my head in delight as I chew the rice with joy. "So delicious, momma's food is the best".

"Eeeh! Don't oppress me with this food o",Kerry chuckled and I gave her an intentional wink.

"How many times will I tell you that you don't know how to wink!",she screamed the 'wink' well and shook her head,tired of me constantly trying to wink.

"Come join me baby",I invited her to eat as I took another spoonful of jollof rice.

"Thanks but I'll pass",she beckoned a junior towards us. The boy left the midst of his friends and came instantly.

"Yes senior",he said as soon as he got to us. Kerry gave him a #500 note and informed him to get her two phocus peanut burger snacks and a bigi orange drink from the school buttery. The boy left immediately and I shook my head at her,"Peanuteous Kerry".

She chuckled,"Peanuteous Kerry kor, Burgereous Kerry nii".

"One day one day,this peanut burger will grow in you"

"That would be nice na so I won't use my money to buy it everyday again",she beamed.

"Kukuma get married to this burger na"