★1★ Cousins 💖💖

This chapter is dedicated to my lovely sisters, I love you💖💖.

............................................................
............................................................

★OLUWAFUNMILAYO★

"Oh my gee, I can't believe in the next few days I'll be in SS3", I squealed with delight.

"That's true Funmi, we'll resume SS3 on Monday, we're now big girls", My cousin, Esther, also jubilated with me. Esther is a tall, fair and fresh girl . She has this big stature that overrides mine.

Yea I know I'm short... no need to remind me😑.

We're of the same age tho and she's this cousin everyone wishes to have 😊.

"Esther, guess what?" I winked at her.

"Don't tell me to guess jare, say whatever you wanna say Miss", she stated nonchalantly.

"Duh.. I'll let that slide sha" I glared playfully. "Well, since you've got no idea, lemme just spill it out, when I get to SS3 ehn, won ma gba" I uttered with confidence.

"Ehn ehn ?", Kehinde, my little sister, gave me  this 'are you sure' look.

"Yea baby, my walking step will change, my way of talking will change", I kept on talking, moving swiftly in the parlor, cat walking and showcasing my flat butt.

Aswear it's not easy to have a flat butt😑.

"Hmm..my sissy wants to pepper dem", Taiwo said, chuckling.

"I hope you'll reduce this shyness of yours in SS3, it sulks anytime your classmates tell me that this very stubborn girl is gentle in class", My Elder brother, Emmanuel, said while playing his favorite Naruto Shippuden game on his phone.

"Of course, I will". I face palmed.

"SS3 on it's way, O. P. P" , Esther screamed.

"O po pa", I and the twins chorused, while we all gave each other a sounding high five.

"Ooooh!! Can you girls stop screaming , you're disturbing my cartoon jhor", Praise my 8 year old cousin, spoke in a disrespectful tone.

"You better shut that mouth of yours, do we look like your mate ??", I shot back at him, giving him a stern look.

"No, you just leave him alone, I'll soon change that stupid chanel", Esther said with a loud hiss.

"What's going on here ?!" , My big mummy asked walking in, alongside my mum. She's a tall woman, light in complexion, very beautiful,kind of chubby and she's in her late forties. My mum looks so much like her, one would think they're twins just that my mom has an average height, also light in complexion, pretty as well and has a perfect shape. My mum is in her early forties.

"Mummy, is it not your child that doesn't know how to talk to his elder ones", Esther muttered and rolled her eyes.

"Mummy, don't mind her oo" Praise said with a pout.

"O ti da bayen o, what should we eat this evening?", My Mummy asked.

"That's true o, my stomach has been singing for me to give it food", Taiwo said and placed her hands on her tummy.