★9★ Campaign?! 💔

This chapter is dedicated to all my lovely readers, thanks for your support so far💖💖Y'all mean a whole lot to meeee✌️😍.

______________________________________

Master Gbenga patted their head and told them to go to their seats. We all stood up to greet him,"Good morning sir".

"S.S.S.3 students, oppoor!" He hailed and flashed a million dollar smile which made him look more adorable.

"Yes ooo" we squealed and he gestured for us to sit down.

"As you all know, S.S.S.3 is not just a class to prove seniority, Y'all have to act more matured, responsible and be more studious,you know you have 3 huge examinations ahead of you",he advised, emphasizing on the '3' and demonstrating it with his fingers.

"Now that I'm in S.S.S.3, I'll prove seniority o" Sindara affirmed and most students agreed with her.

"Our past seniors did it for us and we must also do it for our juniors" Toluwani said and you can sense from his tone that he meant his words.

These juniors don enter am.

"Must you?" Master Gbenga asked, even though he knows the reply. Our past seniors were very strict,not to me though coz I was a gentle and obedient junior.

"Yes o! I've suffered in the hands of so many seniors, so my juniors must also suffer from me, There was this senior in the last two sets,he called me early in the morning to sweep the whole S.S.S.3 block because I came late" Abifoluwa uttered an exasperated snort and continued, " I refused and he punished me in his class in front of his wicked classmates,most of them adding more petrol to the already burning fire,I even missed lunch break that day,it was so annoying" she vented her frustration.

"He no dey fear height?" Master Gbenga teased  with a funny face which earned him chuckles from the class. " I know you guys will prove seniority na but lest you forget, you'll need your juniors support in your coming manifesto and you know that the students hold 20% or 30% of the vote".

"Shebi there's bribing,just tip them with small amount of money and they'll give you their absolute support", Afolabi uttered with great confidence.

"Set awon money geng, it's plenty for you na!" Master Gbenga hailed and Afolabi had a wide grin plastered on his face.

"So what post are you guys aspiring for?" He asked and pointed to me to start because I'm at the front seat.

Always at the front.

"Library Prefect girl" I answered.

"Wow that's good, that post is for a brilliant and reserved person and you're a good example but I'd have preferred you as the Laboratory Prefect Girl, honestly I need someone like you to manage the lab for me" he rubbed his forehead and sighed, "but I'm not forcing you o, Library Prefect Girl suits you well" he gave me a thumbs up and pointed to Kelvin who's at my back.

"Senior Prefect Boy" he replied.

"That's also good"

"Social Prefect Girl"

"Okay"

"Sports Prefect Girl" Ayomide flashed a smile and Sindara hissed loudly causing Ayomide to roll her eyes.

"Sindara,any problem?" Master Gbenga questioned.

"Master,just leave the both of them o, it's on another level" Adeyinka chuckled and the both of them hissed at him.

They glared at each other and Master Gbenga narrowed his eyes at them which made them stop. " Take it easy abeg o" he said and gestured for the rest to continue.