Freddy and I returned to the Roxy Raceway and heard a loud voice echo from the Raceway. "You!!!!!" The voice said, Freddy and I were able to recognize the voice based on its tone, it was Roxy, but who was she talking to? Shortly after, another voice called out from somewhere in the Raceway, "Ye got that right, lass. It's me." Freddy and I knew that the other voice belonged to Foxy, and it sounds like the two of them are going to fight.

Freddy and I need to act fast before things get too crazy, so we ran to the broken Driver-Assist Bot as fast as we could. "You will never be better than me!!!" Roxy shouted, Freddy and I made it to the broken Driver-Assist Bot and took out the newly repaired head, and placed it on the Bot. "Yes, now it's working again!" I said, one problem was solved, but now we have a new problem to deal with, getting the kart on the track.

Fortunately, someone was there to help us with that. "Bonnie!" I said, "Hey, champ. Need a hand movin' the kart?" Bonnie asked, "Yes, please." Freddy said, he grabbed one side while Bonnie grabbed the other and lifted the kart into the air. Meanwhile, Foxy was still keeping Roxy busy, "Take yer best shot." He said in a taunting tone. Roxy took the bait and lunged at him, but Foxy dodged the incoming attack.

Bonnie and Freddy reached a clear part of the track and placed the kart down. "There we go." Freddy said, Bonnie turned to me and spoke up, "Good luck, champ." "Please be careful, Superstar." Freddy said, "Don't worry, Freddy, I'll be careful." I replied, I hopped into the kart and the Driver-Assist Bot helped me start it. 'Remember, the gas pedal is the one on the right.' I thought, the Driver-Assist Bot and I pressed on the gas pedal and drive off. Hopefully, it won't take me long to find Roxy and Foxy.

"You are nothing!!!!" Roxy shouted as she tried to scratch Foxy, "Is that the best ye got?" Foxy asked which made Roxy even angrier. "Please be close by." I said to myself as I was driving with the Bot. I took several turns and heard a series of growls and yells as I kept driving, I kept going until I reached a wide turn and Foxy heard the sounds of a kart engine. 'Gregory is on his way.' He thought.

Foxy jumped off the balcony he was on and looked directly into Roxy's eyes, "I thought ye would be better than this. I'm very disappointed, looks like all those things people were sayin' about ya were true after all!" Roxy felt something inside her endoskeleton snap with anger, if this were a cartoon, she would have steam coming out of her ears and her face would be red with fury. She let out a blood-curling growl and jumped off the balcony and pinned Foxy down.

"You will never be better than me!!!" "No one will be better than me!!!!!" "I'M THE BEST!!!!!!" She shouted, 'Foxy!!!!!' I said to myself as I saw Foxy pinned to the ground. If I don't do something soon, Foxy will be nothing but a box of spare parts. I un-clicked my seatbelt and jumped out of the kart, rolling down the road. The kart was still going fast and was heading straight for Roxy. Unfortunately for her, she was so busy holding Foxy down that she didn't see the kart coming until it was too late.

She turned her head and saw the side of the orange kart moments before it collided with her. The impact sent Roxy falling over the railing and the kart pinned her against a large metal container with the Fazbear Entertainment logo on it. Foxy took this chance to stand up again and saw me running to him with a worried look on his face. "Foxy! Foxy! Foxy!!!! Are you ok?!" I frantically asked, Foxy laughed before putting me at ease, "Don't worry, lad, I'm alright. I've had worse scuffles with that blasted mutt than this."

We could hear Roxy struggling to lift the kart off of her and I knew I had to act fast before she breaks free. Foxy looked down at Roxy and grabbed me, "Hold on, lad. I'll help ye get down there." He said before jumping over the railing and landing on the ground, he let go of me and I ran over to Roxy. "Hang on, Roxy! I'm coming!!!" I said as I moved her hair aside and opened her chip compartment, "What are you doing?!" She shouted.