She was so lucky to have such a scene with Mina, she then hugged her after that part without saying anything, she just wanted to hug Mina so much.

Mina went on hiatus for 6 months, then a few months later TWICE had another Halloween event for ONCE again.

Jeongyeon was dressed as the Mad Hatter, Momo as Boo from Monsters Inc., Sana as Aquaman, Jihyo as Miguel from Coco, Chaeyoung as Edward from Edward Scissorhands, Tzuyu as Maleficent, Nayeon as messy-haired Daesu from the popular movie Old Boy, and Dahyun as Genie from Aladdin.

Another fun event indeed but would've been more fun if all of them were complete.

And that's where they surprised Mina to ONCE simply dressed as an angel but still very beautiful.

All the members cried in happiness that she was finally back and cured then they hugged Mina.

Surely ONCE cried in happiness too. Then as the event went on Chaeyoung was just stuck at Mina's side all the time, as if she never wanted to be separated from her ever again.

 Then as the event went on Chaeyoung was just stuck at Mina's side all the time, as if she never wanted to be separated from her ever again

The event had come to an end and after all the members changed into their normal or comfy clothes it was time for them to go home too.

Mina in the meantime was sleeping alone at their designated dorm while the member whom she was together slept at the other member's dorm.

Later that night Chaeyoung texted Mina.

CY: Unnie? Are you still awake?

MN: Yes Chaeng, do you need something?

CY: You shouldn't stay up so late at night, it's not good for you.

CY: Could I go to your dorm? I'll bring food.

MN: You can come here Chaeng, but you don't need to bring food.

CY:  I'll be there in 10 minutes.

Chaeyoung then dressed quietly as she can and sneaked out of her dorm.

Luckily there was a 24/7 fast food restaurant near their dorm, she went to buy food for her and Mina even if Mina told her no need and she requested plenty of Heinz ketchup for the penguin.

She went quickly to Mina's dorm now and called her saying she was outside the door already.

She smiled when she was welcomed by the penguin in her penguin onesie as the door opened.

Mina let Chaeyoung in and guided her to the living area to place the food she bought for them on the coffee table.

"Yah I told you no need to bring any food." Mina told her.

"Well I'm hungry, plus I brought you plenty of ketchup." Chaeyoung replied showing her the ketchup packets.

Mina flashed her gummy smile seeing the packets of ketchup and it melted her heart that Chaeyoung is thoughtful enough to get what she loves.