chapter five

chapter five

"do i look stupid?" i asked conrad.

"you look great." he said with a soft smile.

"even with this facinator on?" i asked with my eyebrow raised, slowly walking to the car.

he made a face of guilt, not wanting to lie about the facinator. "that parts a bit questionable but you can pull anything off."

"lori come on!" i looked back at conrad and smiled nervously. "LORI!"

"IM COMING! wish me luck!" he laughed and pushed me out of the house.

"YOULL DO GREAT!" he yelled back while i silently walked to the car, my head down, exaggerating everything.

"if the food is bad, or the girls are mean, or if anything happens, call me alright guys?"

"got it mom. thanks for dropping us off." belly said as she got out of the car

"bye laurel!" i said afterwards.

she drove off, belly and i both sighing, regretting everything. "ready?" i asked.

"nope." we began to walk to the big white building till we saw famous jeremiah from afar, holding like 15 towels. "jeremiah??" belly yelled.

he looked around with a face of confusion till he spotted us. "lori? belly? oh my god i didn't even recognize you guys."

"do we look stupid." i blurted out,

"yes. uh let me walk you guys over."

"such a gentleman." belly said.

"such a bitch." i said afterward.

"anyways, it's not going to be horrible. the foods great, they have strawberry, raspberry, raspberry type cookies. oh they're to die for. i think you guys are going to be 100% okay." he said as he walked up the stairs.

"i don't know what your definition of okay is, but i don't think we're thinking the same."

"i'll admit, i never thought that the day would come when i would see you guys in a facinator. especially you lori."