N O B O D Y. L I K E. Y O U.

ODALIA LET OUT a deep breath, hands clenching onto her purse in front of her

ODALIA LET OUT a deep breath, hands clenching onto her purse in front of her. The large mansion that took up an entire block shadowed over her and her daughter. She felt a sudden rush of annoyance pass through her; her eyes squinting in irritation.

"Are you sure this is the right house?" Odalia asked the little girl, turning down to look at her.

"I mean I just gave you an address." Eleanor told her mother, the little girl's attitude showing.

"Ella," Odalia caught her daughter's attention. "How long have you known this boy?"

Eleanor looked up at her mother, making her way to the front door and past the small front gate.

"I don't know. A couple of months I think." Eleanor answered, hands clenching tightly onto a large plastic Tupperware. 

"Since you started having those weird dreams and stuff?" Odalia asked, placing her hands on the little girl's shoulders. Eleanor stopped at the door, turning to look at her mother.

"Yeah. But mom, I already told you they aren't dreams." The little girl told her mother, looking up at her with frowned eyebrows.

"Then how did you meet this boy?" Odalia asked, shaking her head a bit. "You couldn't have come all this way."

"I don't know!" Eleanor spoke. "I just showed up at this house one day while I was asleep. Four's nanny told me this was his house."

"This is a really big house." Peter pulled on his mother's trousers trying to get her attention. "Why don't we live here?"

"Do you want to move?" Odalia entertained her son.

"No!" He shouted, remembering all the things he had stashed around the home. "I like where we live."

The little girl turned back to the door, her hand reaching up to knock against the wood. She waited patiently, hoping Four was the one who answered. But that was a really slim chance. His father seemed like he wouldn't allow his kids to answer the door.

"It's just," Odalia began, causing Eleanor to turn back towards her. "I don't like the feeling of things here. It makes me...mad."

"Why?"

"Past troubles, my little Ella." Odalia sighed, looking up when the door suddenly opened. The mother clenched onto Eleanor's shoulder just a bit, another form of irritation flowing out the door of the house.

Even the negative energy in the house didn't want to be in the house. It came rushing right out.

"Oh, hello." The nice woman from the other night was the one to answer the door. "How may I help you?"

Eleanor suddenly froze up, not knowing how to feel having someone actually look at her

"Um..." She stood frozen, fear racking through her body as she met the people of the home face to face.