Obssesive Feelings

The mind tends to confuse everything in the worse case scenarios for everyone, it tends to cram all sorts of things into a single thing that can cause one all sorts of struggles as those substances residing inside of it shoot all over the place and make you question everything in life, but what is Izuku questioning?

Izuku:"A-Am I going insane over this or is it me just overthinking it?!?"-he asks rather desperate and confused to the people right in front of him.-

About 6 hours after that emotional conflict he had outside of Mori's apartment, Izuku was at the moment on the Hopper's Cafe with those he completely trust such as his teacher Aizawa, his two remaining friends at UA Hatsume and Shinso and the Vigilante Trio he works with of Koichi, Kazuho and Iwao.

All of them had gotten a message or call from Izuku to meet him here due to the panic of the situation, something tells him this way of feeling it wrong at the moment or that it may be needed to be with her. His conflict is painful and he can only deal with it and feel his head hurt over it.

Aizawa:"Okay so quick rundown of the situation, you fell in love with an idol, she seems to love you back and she has so much trust from you that she knows your literal plans to overthrow and destroy the status quo of the world, to add more salt to the wound, you apparently fucked her while drunk and on a lustful rampage...."-he suddenly sips from his coffee.-"...also lets add some lime to it and say you may become a father."

Everyone could only stay silent as they tried to process this whole scenario on their mind, the thought of Izuku even kissing a woman is hard to imagine but it is easy to see him being kissed, but doing something as intimate as doing such thing with her for hours and somehow not waking up Koichi is insanely hard to believe....except the second part cuz Koichi is a heavy sleeper.

Mei's mind was blank about this whole situation, she knows he was to fall in love with someone else but the thought of this two doing it is both embarrasing to think of and something that for some reason has her fuming. She said she was not willing to intefere on Izuku's life and let him achieve his happiness but for some reason, she doesnt feel like she could let it happen.

It was a painful thought about her getting into his life and interrupting all of this feelings he has at the moment as it could cause even more chaos than he's already trapped in, so the best she can do at the moment is to try and help him and than deal with her own problems.

Izuku:"I really cant get over any of this and please do not get me the idea I may become a father!! Your not gonna help me at all!!"-he gets on the back of his seat while looking up to the roof with quite the desperate look.-"I just...please...i need to find a way to deal with this before I do something stupid."

Iwao:"When did this happen?"-he says while taking a sip from his cofee.-

Izuku:"Just some hours ago! I really need you to help me out because I'm just worried I end up hurting her or do something that ends up hurting others just because of this need of being with someone."

Koichi:"Hey calm down man, we understand is not the best of things for you to experience but if you keep acting this way, we'll get nowhere."

Izuku:"I...I know but..."-his mind started to scream again to him.-

Be with her! Forget This! Just stay with her! Love her and Only Her! Do Not Fight it and Only be With Her!

Izuku:"I.....I need you guys to help me..."-he covers his face.-"I dont her to suffer because of my own arrogance, to not be happy because of me, i also dont want to affect the lives of others and hurt them just because I'm in love with someone after knowing her for a month."