Back where it Started [1/2]

It was the next day for Izuku, it was a rather tiring and annoying day for him but he just wanted to enjoy for once a good rest provided by getting high on alcohol which he hadnt done in a while, to be honest last time he drunk some alcohol was when he dropped by to UA to torment Nezu a bit more for his own liking and to share a beer with Aizawa and some of the other teachers while talking for how hero business has been treating him since he left UA, one to blame for all this drinking issue for must be both Present Mic and Midnight and maybe, just maybe an extremely drunk Aizawa who forced a whole bottle down his throat.

He started to look around still lost in time as he realized he fell asleep with his costume annoying him on the realization he'll have to wash it but it also made him wonder, what did he put on the washing machine before sleeping than?

Izuku quickly stands up and goes to check it as he starts to take off his hero costume and ends up in only boxers, he gets to his washing machine and opens it just to see he put in fucking air. He indeed put nothing on it only making him stare at the washing machine blankly before closing it and walking off to the shower.

Some minutes later, Izuku came out of the shower trying to focus his eyes in one spot but it seemed impossible for him to do, he went to get some clothes on as he put them on and looked in the mirror of his once again looking at himself and thinking.

Izuku:"God damn why do I look more and more toned by each fight?? Isnt training the one that tonifies my body??.....Or is it because my Hero Costume was made loose?"-he says while looking at himself still shocked as his hand goes throught his abdomen-

Or is it because my Hero Costume was made loose?"-he says while looking at himself still shocked as his hand goes throught his abdomen-

-I promise, My bisexuality isnt getting the best out of me right now, I'm clearly not holding back while looking at this picture....fuck-

Izuku suddenly hears his phone as he fully puts on his shirt and goes for it to see he's being called by Aizawa, this couldn't be good could it?

Izuku:-Answer-*Good Afternoon sir, this is your IRS agent speaking.*

Aizawa:*IRS Agent my ass, shut your trap and let me speak Midoriya.*

Izuku:*Jeez what a nice first words to hear in the morning.*

Aizawa:*Kid....*

Izuku:*Okay Okay chill!! What is it that you want with me?*

Aizawa:*Money for a cab and a beer.*

Izuku:-ends call-"Let me get you an Uber straight to goddamn hell..."

He suddenly hears his phone ring yet again and answer.

Aizawa:*Serious talk now."

Izuku:*What is it?*

Aizawa:*Well Nezu is a prick and decided to get some invitations to a certain company just to get something...I still dont know what is it but is something to do with Hololive.*

Izuku:"......."-he looks at the OFA users who only facepalm wondering what is this kid's luck-*Go on.*

Aizawa:*So we need you to simply take care of them from afar or in person, choice is yours 47.*