The Detective Mind of a Hero/The Feelings of Death

-kind of boring chapter if you dont care of the detective stuff-

Izuku found himself swinging throught the rooftops of the city of Tokyo slowly investigating whatever he can about his case at stake, he wanted to gather as much information as possible and for what the police told him some days after the events at UA, his point may've been more than they can imagine. Proof brought them down to a couple places were certain smells were present, most of this smells being related to blood or decomposition.

Suspiscions had fallen on this places and not much could be done without any other evidence than a smell that could come from anywhere else, they can't go anything else in any legal way, but this is what they have Izuku for. Not as a weapon, if anythin, calling him a weapon would most likely make him murder anyone in his vicinity or completely traumatize people by only feeling his prescense like he did with Nezu.

Izuku finally arrived to the location he was looking for as he stayed in the rooftop for a bit, looking around he could see the area was mostly empty and there wasnt much to it but what can be done of a commercial area at 2am when most stores here close at 11pm and sadly no one here is payed properly but welcome to this economy I guess.

A sudden wave is used by Izuku as he activates Heat Trace to see if there is anyone in the building. The building seemed to be completely cold with some dregs of here scattered across the building in a way of showing there was activity inside of this building earlier today.

Keeping an eye on this place for a bit, he couldn't see anyone coming as he drops himself down from the rooftop and stops himself with Float to than use some new gauntlets Hatsume made for him, Gauntlets he talked to her about while going towards the Fake City.

That day.

Hatsume:"Use it that way...Izuku you think is possible?"

Izuku:"Hatsume...My quirk is a living Deus Ex Machina(officially said by many people in Vigilantes even tho they dont know OFA), I can manipulate this quirk and the others to my liking so I dont think having in mind how energy works will stop me. Plus it is still energy I store inside my body and free out, this Kinetic Energy inside of me manifest as an Aura of sorts meaning it flows throught me like my normal Strenght Enhancement does."

"Melissa's Full Gaunlet told me that redirecting it to stock it inside of a spot made to handle it, I would recieve up to no damage."-he suddenly sees Hatsume look away from him as she says something under her breath, most likely cursing the blonde for getting Izuku's attention back at I-Island-"H-Hey it was just an example."

"Well here's the thing, what stops this effect from happening to my Kinetic Energy, it is more maleable due to it being energy I free out as an aura and not just a burst of power like my stockpile does."

Hatsume:"Due to the aura you say you have a chance of making more, but what exactly do you want me to make those gauntlets do for you?"

Izuku:"Let out Kinetic Vibrations."

Back in present time, Izuku's hand nears the window as he enters in contact with it as a kinetic vibration slowly starts to happen onto the screen slowly bending the window as if it was being heated up and melted, yet it kept being a solid to anyone that was to contact on it. After a bit, an opening makes itself present for Izuku to go throught it with ease and than bring the glass back to it's original position. But Izuku did realize he messed up a bit as some deforming was something he was able to see.