chapter 7

hiii~~ I'm here with your favorite little friends! ... so about ray and his affair with ciren. yea. crazy I really don't know how I got to that point... so I have to figure out how to deal with that.. but! at least for now, we can enjoy ray and his times with ciren~! he's got wings now too. I kind of wanted to bring those back since I don't really have any characters with wings unless you count their true forms.  anyways let's get on with the story >:D cause I'm excited to see what cirens got in store for ray~

------------------------------------------------------------

ray:..yea... clean up...

*ray looks around his hotel room looking for things to do to pass the time... he later decided to clean his room up since it was a mess *cough cough* I wonder why. by the time his room was clean it was 130pm*

ray: fuck. what the hell do I wear *he'd go threw his suitcase for anything to wear* 

*he soon found a black button-up with dark blue pair of jeans quickly putting them on and fixing his hair after* 

ray: ... still look like shit... *tears start rolling down his face as he slides down onto the floor* ....i-ill just tell him I'm not feeling well...

*ray lay on the ground crying for a while until a knock interrupt his crying* 

ray:....*he gets up and slowly walks to the door unlocking it and opening it* 

ciren: hey!- 

ray:....*tears were still rolling down his face, while his face was all red and puffy* 

ciren: oh ray... 

ray: i-im s-s-s....s-sorry...*his wings spread out but droop down as he sniffles* 

ciren: no no it's fine. 

ray:....im...I'm fucking sorry for messing this up..i-i...I didn't mean to..h-have a w-whole ass episode...

ciren: ray. it's fine here *he wipes the tears away as he'd fix him up* there. may I ask how you got your wings threw?

ray:...I didn't ...*he turn around and his wings here being strangled under the shirt drooping down to try to escape* 

ciren: oh jeez uhm... ! ah *he'd run in past him and grab some scissors running back to him, once he got back he cut two big holes in his shirt that fit his wings perfectly* 

ray:! o-oh t-thanks.. 

ciren: no problem had the same issues for a while

ray:...ah

ciren: now. let's go, if you wanna ..?

ray: y-yea...

ciren: alright bud. cmon *he walks down the hall to the elevator* 

ray:..*he follow along with him* 

*they get to the elevator and get in, once down ciren and ray walk out to the front entrance* 

ciren: you fine with taking a taxi?

ray: sure... you don't have your own car?

 ciren: if I could drive a car down from 'heaven' i would 

ray: oh *he'd chuckle as a smile creep onto his face* 

ciren: very funny sir at least I don't drive a shitty old-ass car

ray: HEY. that's a damn good car asshole

ciren: sure it is. sure... *he tries to hold back a laugh as he watches ray get frustrated* 

ray: you know what I fucking bet your DAMN CAR LOOKS LIKE SHIT TO 

ciren: actual they don't

ray: SHOW ME THEN ASSHOLE