chapter 2

hello! ;3 I'm here with chapter 2 I hope you guys liked chapter one though 

also I have a design for ray! ..well it's just a sketch but he looks like that for the most part 

anyway let's get to the story and if there are any misspellings sorry about that I try to get them but sometimes they slip up but I hope you enjoy this chapter!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

*the room slowly filled itself with screams and cries for help* 

melody: *the last thing I remember was passing out after hearing somebody slam open my door...could have come any later could you? ... I couldn't remember anything after that I don't know how long I was out but I heard voices my body still felt hot..it felt hot for a long ass time until I suddenly felt a nice reliving cold feeling flow threw my body it was the best feeling ever...and finally I woke up* 

melody:...*I woke up ...well..took me a bit but when my eyes were fully open I noticed my glasses were off .. I didn't care much my head was fuzzy ..is that snow on the window..? * 

melody: *I quickly got out of bed and went to the window just to be disappointed ..it was hail ... heavy rain and hail...huh usually it never rained this heavy back home ..* 

*the door opens making a loud creek sound alarming me * 

melody:! *I didn't wanna move...I was scared to see who was behind me but ... I still fucking turned around to see a tall...very tall large male...with long black hair and stripes of yellow in it ...he looked pissed...did I do something wrong? ...his eyes were a bright silver..he looked like he hasn't slept in days ...or weeks*

ray: it's so nice to see my little dove woke up~ *he slowly moved closer to me*

melody:...*my legs trembled ...well my whole body did ... I didn't know who the hell he was ...or where the hell am I ..* w-who the fuck are you..?

ray: ..*he stood still his eyebrows furrowed at what I said ...looked like he was thinking ...before I knew it he was gone .. I guess he left..*

melody:...*I sighed *...thank god he's gone...

*it felt like hours before that man came back but when he did he had something in his hand ...*

ray: my little dove I'm gonna need you to wear these just for a bit ok? *he got closer and closer to me ...*

melody: ..! *without thinking I screamed and ran ..where the hell did I run to ... I just ran out the room...god damn I was quick ..wait..those arent my legs..?!?!? THOSE ARE DUCK LEGS !!!*

melody: *I ran faster and faster until I stopped there was nowhere else to run...but there was an open window so I jumped on the window* 

ray: MELODY *he ran faster and faster trying to catch me before I jumped out* 

melody: *I jumped out just in ti-...* 

*end of melody pov* 

ray: *he grabs ahold of him and covers his break with a rag as he covers the duck's eyes* ..shhh 

melody:*the duck squirms for a bit ..bit just for a bit before stopping and passing out * 

ray:..poor baby..*the man holds him gently in his arms walking back to melody room once he was in there he set the duck on the bed* 

melody:....*he lay limp on the bed * 

ray: ill be back my dove~ *he quickly leaves locking the door behind him*...now time to deal with the servants...