Requsted:Y/n x Peter

Requested by: CrystalGemGirl18
You and Peter where going to meet up at the park like always he would bring you gifts and flowers and food and variety of good things.
You were in the apartment getting dress. Peter texted every 5 seconds making sure if your okay and that you were coming.
It was annoying but you know he was making sure your alright after the incident with the frying burning pan which you thought wasn't a big deal since it was barely a burn.
You got your chapstick on and wore a summer hoodie, you closed your room door and head to the front door not before grabbing the gift box on the night stand. "Oooh where you going looking all cute and stuff~" Lucy the free-renter had the audacity to even say anything to you when your on the edge of kicking her out. "Going out for a little bit, cya in a bit" you said back with a little annoyed in your tone. "Alright have fun for me" she said back as you walked out closing the door behind you for her to lock it.
...
Few minutes you made it to the park and as always Peter was there early with something behind his back.
"Hello beautiful" he greeted. making you blush as you sat down on the bench "Hey Peter" you greeted back.
"I got you something darling" Peter said excitedly.
He showed you a bunch of roses and you accepted it. "I brought you something as well" you said passing the gift to Peter. He carefully opened the gift box, saving the ribbon and everything else. Before he got to look what's inside you grabbed his palms noticing the bleeding cute you guess was from the thorns of the roses. You always were prepared. He gladly let you nurse him with antibiotics and bandages. "Thank darling!" He hugs you avoiding the roses this time. "Of course! Now open the gift!" You were impatient. He finally opened it and pulled out a plushy that looks like you!
He gasped "I-I love it!" He said. "Now you don't have to worry so much about me!" You knew he still would but hopefully not as much as before.

I hoe you enjoyed ☺️☺️☺️