"Thank you."

"Y-Yeah." You smiled at him, "Allow me to repay you with a meal."

Uvogin glanced up to Shizuku who only shrugged her shoulders. "Okay...I'm Uvogin."

"Y/n."

Meeting again

You were at a charity auction in YorkNew City with your group mates. "Belle, look at that one!" You said as you pulled on one of your mates' arms. She grinned at the pair of jewels that was being auctioned.

"Leo! Leo! Can we buy that!?" Belle asked y'all manager who let out a tired sigh. He's been a slave for the majority of the night, caring heels and purses for the five of you. "It would be a shame to leave empty-handed, by whatever you want unless you auctioned it." He said.

Belle and you squealed while Jules let out a tiny laugh, "You heard him, girls!"

Sadly the night ended early for you and the girls. "C'mon, we have an interview tomorrow besides Nora and Riley are already drunk," Leo stated as he ushered all of you out of the auction building.

"But leoooooo!" Nora slurred as she almost tripped over her own two feet. "I gotcha." You mumbled as you helped Nora to the van.

Out of the corner of your eye, you saw a familiar person. Sneakily you left the group and walked up to him, "Uvogin?" He turned around and stared down at you in complete surprise.

"Y/n? What are—"

"Hey, Uvo! Are you ready?" A blonde boy came around the corner. His eyes landed on you and suddenly his face lit up, "OHMYGODIT'SAPHRODITEFROMGODDESSES!" You smiled and did a little wave.

"UVOGIN HOW DO YOU KNOW HERE AND WHY DIDN'T YOU TELL ME!?" The blonde boy shouted.

"Calm down, I don't actually kno—"

"Uvogin and I are acquaintances, he helped me out once." You explained. Uvogin glanced at you, not expecting you to say anything.

"HE HELPED YOU!?"

"Yes, he was very kind as well so I treated him to dinner~"

"TIME TO GO Y/N!" Leo called out. You smiled, "Bye-bye! Hope to see you again~"

You left leaving Uvogin with the blonde boy, "DAMMIT I WANTED HER AUTOGRAPH!"

"Shut up Shalnark!"

Hanging out

Uvogin has been gentlemen enough and has been walking you to the bus stop at night when you work late. You didn't question how he was always around only assumed he worked in the area and that he works late. In return, you would treat him to food at the convenience store.

"Uvo~ What do you want to eat~?"

"Nothing." He mumbled as he opened the door for you.

"Something to drink? You need something." You said as you walked over to an aisle.

Uvogin eyes glanced over at the alcohol but he shook that thought away. 'Water should be fine.' He thought.