(𝗶) 𝗠𝗬 𝗛𝗨𝗠𝗔𝗡. | 𝘔. 𝘠𝘢𝘬𝘶

Start from the beginning

"My love.. I can 𝙝𝙚𝙖𝙧 you. I can 𝙨𝙢𝙚𝙡𝙡 your scent~" since when cats had good hearing and smell? Whatever that is.. Yaku sounded crazy, more like he lost something. He thought he 𝙡𝙤𝙨𝙩 𝙮𝙤𝙪 𝙛𝙤𝙧𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙧.

His ears than twitched. More like a way were he can hear. His tail started to wag like a dog getting excited. More like gazing than excited.

You slowly got up from kneeling down, to be honest your knees were still bruised from 𝙡𝙖𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚. The purple and blue was still showing. It was honestly hurting with the amount of pain when someone fell from the swing set.

Your head looking to see if the neko was still there. 𝙃𝙚 𝙬𝙖𝙨 𝙜𝙤𝙣𝙚. How can be gone? You swear he wouldn't move so quickly if it was-

"bo."

You slowly turned your head, face being shocked. He was in front of you, standing like he's mt. Everest.

"𝙄 𝙛𝙞𝙣𝙖𝙡𝙡𝙮 𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙣𝙙 𝙮𝙤𝙪, 𝙢𝙮 𝙙𝙚𝙖𝙧 𝙝𝙪𝙢𝙖𝙣~" he whispered so softly.

꧁ _____________________ ꧂

The sounds of you struggling with the chains makes yakus ears fleed so joy. Seeing you on your bruised knees makes him smile 𝙞𝙣 𝙖 𝙬𝙖𝙮.

The metal was burying into your skin. From your legs to arms, everything was tied up tightly. It felt like fire was around your body. Due to the struggles you had with him, the stuff that he tied you up was something to keep you to kneel down.

Yaku, being so cheerful yet angry sat in front of you as you struggle even more. He than touched your burned cheek, caressing  it. The reason why your cheek was burned or hurt was because someone couldnt take it anymore. More or less, before the neko tried to tie you up, he slapped your face making it easier for him to do his job.

You quickly turned your face to the other side, making yaku a bit mad. He sighed and came closer.

"Y/n.. Please talk to me. Im sorry if I had to hurt you. But it was the only way to keep you." Yakus ears lowered themselves.

"If i couldn't find you out here, think about the outside world.." He touched your hair, curling it.

You havent talked to him ever since the kidnapping. It was like he was already being hated on by his dear. He noticed you were pretty tensed up. He doesnt know much stuff about humans, seeing you all shaky gave him a sign though.

He put his palm to your forehead. It was quite surprising that he was touching you softly.

"Your burning up.." He noticed. His eyes were worrying to watch. His blondish-orange eyes were giving out signals. To you, it felt like his eyes were twitching for something.

He got up from the ground, back turned against to you. His tail wagging so aggressively. His fluffy ears than twitched from a side. His head looked around, putting his finger to his mouth, bitting his nail. Yaku is thinking of something. Bad. 𝙏𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙡𝙤𝙤𝙠𝙨 𝙫𝙚𝙧𝙮 𝙗𝙖𝙙.

"I'll be back darling!" With that, he left your room. Being tied up, it was quite hard to untangle yourself.

As much as you shake your entire body, the chains felt like nails being poked into your skin. This isnt the yaku that you knew. He was more of a im not short! type of neko. More like the devils son.

Much later, he came into your room with a bunch of doctor-like supplies along with some brushes and dentists tools. He hummed as he placed the stuff next to you, seeing everything he got. The neko was also wearing a doctors coat?..

"Dr. Yaku, at your service. :)" he actually smiled like that, not showing any teeth. He looked like jeff the killer when he smiled.

Hes worst than a doctor.

"Okay .. Im just gonna check your health! Thats all."

He quickly put his ear up to your chest. Of course, you moved back a bit. His ears twitched from side to side, checking your heartbeat. Your heartbeat was going nuts. It was beating fast. The nekos ears stopped for a minute, listening to the music inside of you.

"Your heartbeat is.." He stopped talking.

".. Soothing to hear."

The room was silent. The only sound the room was echoing was your heart. It was weird. Too quiet to hear.

Yaku finally let go and hummed the amount of music. He grabbed the black bag and dug into it. He than got out two things, what it looks like a blue stretch sheet and a needle. The chains shackled, your face screamed in fear.

He looked at your face and smiled, once again. He pumped a needle, some liquid came out of the pointy point. The tube looked filled already. He was planning this for a while. And your fear praised him more.

"sweetheart, its just a needle."

Yakus hands grabbed your legs from fidgeting. You were kicking, trying your best on moving. Whats the point? You couldnt take it anymore.

"GET THAT THING AWAY FROM ME!" Your voice finally reached their limit.

Yakus orange eyes were in shock. Those words were the first time you ever spoke to him since he heard you talk. Pinned you on the ground, his tail started to wag like a dog. Your hands being tied behind your back made things worst. You wiggled your body out of fear. A needle was your enemy.

"Cmon.. Let me just.." He grabbed your arm, making it stiff. Your shirt was half ripped, havent changed in months. And havent washed in months (for another chapter with yaku)

The needle was close to your skin. You wined and begged to make him stop. As much he loved your begging and crying, it didnt work. Til he jabbed it into your arm, making you scream on the top of your lungs. He love everything about you. Even your screams and horror.

"Thats a good girl.." He smiled lightly. The last bit of the liquid was into your body.

The needle was suppose to help with your so called fever.

Maybe he took the wrong vile. The sleeping pill. Or, the sleep shot.

♡︎ ♥︎ ♡︎ ♥︎ ♡︎ ♥︎ ♡︎ ♥︎ ♡︎ ♥︎
____________________

𝐚/𝐧: " 𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒔 𝒘𝒂𝒔 𝒓𝒍𝒍𝒚 𝒓𝒖𝒔𝒉𝒆𝒅. 𝑨𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒐𝒏𝒈 𝒔𝒕𝒐𝒓𝒚. 𝑳𝒐𝒍. 𝑰 𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒖𝒍𝒅 𝒐𝒇 𝒎𝒂𝒅𝒆 𝒚𝒂𝒌𝒖 𝒂 𝒅𝒆𝒎𝒐𝒏.. 𝒃𝒖𝒕 𝒕𝒉𝒂𝒕𝒔 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒐𝒏𝒆𝒔𝒉𝒐𝒕 𝒇𝒐𝒓 𝒂 𝒅𝒊𝒇𝒇𝒆𝒓𝒆𝒏𝒕 𝒄𝒉𝒂𝒓𝒂𝒄𝒕𝒆𝒓. ♡︎"

 ♡︎"

Dʀ. Tᴇɴᴅᴏᴜ? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)