Linh's Theories

"Wake up, loves, and welcome back to Linh's Theories!" A round of cheers—mostly from Marella—went up as Linh raised herself on a podium made from the water vapor in the air in Sophie's bedroom. She bowed. 

Linh was completely loopy (read: severly sleep deprived) as happens at last once a month and when she's like this she comes up with crazy conspiracy theories. No one could deny that they were entertaining.

"First of all: what Vespera said about Luzia was gay as fuck and I should say it."

"I'll never be used to her swearing," Biana whispered.

"They were fucking around—fight me. Secondly-"

"Linh, go to sleep," Tam groaned.

"You enjoy these and you know it." He didn't argue. "Secondly: You can't look me in the face and say Bronte wasn't his own worst enemy in school. Like image he was like Keefe—just worse."

"Don't know if I should blush or be offended."

"Maybe both," Sophie suggested.

"Imagine young Bronte pulling pranks—and without a side part," Biana mused.

"Sounds hot." All heads swerved to Marella. "Hear me out-"

"I'm not tired enough for that," Linh interjected.

Dex blinked twice. "You're not actually considering it," Fitz hoped. Marella laughed.

"Now, lis-"

"Nope, I'm not doing this at three in the morning," Sophie interrupted him. "Please continue, Linh, while I have the will to hold on to this ledge I'm on."

Keefe shook his head. "You're in the middle of a king-sized-"

"Not that kind of ledge."

"Just making sure."

"Sophie is this close to becoming an alcoholic." Dex pinched his fingers together.

"There's no space." Sophie observed.

"I know."

"Just making sure."

"Just because it's three in the morning and you guys are delirious, I'll pretend that didn't concern me," Biana announced.

"That happens more often then you think," Tam said.

"Yeah, since you stuffed us that that escape room," Dex said sleepily. "For no reason."

"It was funny," Linh told him. "And now you hang out without us so you can't complain."

Keefe made an offended noise. "Apparently, some people don't like seeing light pain on Alina's face."

"And all the people who like seeing pain on Alina's face are dog-piled on my bed right now."

"You're literally a part of the pile," Tam said,

"That's not the point."

"Well that went way off track," Marella said.

Linh yawned. "Tell me about it."

"HA, YOU'RE GETTING SLEEPY!" Tam called.

"VOLUME! JEEZ!" Fitz complained, rubbing his eyes.

Linh's eyes started closing against her will. "Wait, I have... One more."

"Shoot," Marella offered. " But after that I'm out. No pranks or I'll burn your houses down."

"Is that a threat?" Keefe asked.

"So, what if Kenric never... What if he's just hiding out because-- I mean did you even see his body after the place mm..." Linh's voice faded out and it took the others, attentively waiting, to realise she'd fallen asleep.

"Wait. You can't just-" Biana aspirated.

"Just forget it; it's impossible plus we're all sleep deprived at this point."

"I actually woke up at 2pm, I am wide awake," Tam said.

"You never count," Sophie told him.

"But she-" Biana stopped herself. "God, whatever."