19. Ciel-sama?

Several days had passed since Rimuru returned from his trip. With their return, the palace became livelier again and everyone is enjoying himself. Velgrynd, who had shortly left after arriving, said that she had to visit her little brother because she had missed him so much. Her menacing smile stated the actual opposite. Rimuru, who didn't want to intervene, silently prayed for Veldora.

During the last few days, Rimuru and Guy started to hang out a lot more. Because none of them needed sleep, they stood up all night long and enjoyed the new gift Rimuru brought for him.

Mangas.

Guy, surprisingly, was really into it. He read a lot and discussed his theories about what's going to happen next with Rimuru. He has succesfully been turned into an otaku.

But Rimuru didn't do it out of genorosity at the beginning. The reason was Guy's outrage after seeing Ultima had been named and received a body. He whined about the power balance for several hours before Rimuru gave him some Manga in hopes of shutting him up. And it worked wonders so far.

But for the past few days Ciel was silent, like really silent. Usually, she would make at least short comments on events or hiss if a girl tried to aproach Rimuru, but she simply didn't say anything. But that was not the only problem. For the same amount of time Hinata and Chloe entered his imaginary space, Ciel was using a lot of megicules for some reason. Enough megicules to create maybe several planets. But whenever asked, she simply evaded the question.

"Yo Rimuru, what's up with that face? Don't tell me it's because of the manga? I didn't read that one yet, so stop giving me spoilers by making such faces.!" Guy sad annoyed.

"No, I was just thinking about some other things, nothing really important."

"If you say so." Guy answered and shrugged his shoulders in response.

Suddenly, another big wave of magicules was sucked from Rimuru, and he had enough of it.

"Guy, I'll be back soon."

"Alright." Came the nonchalant response.

>> Ciel, that's enough! I'm coming in! <<

<< Master wait! >>

------------------------------------------------------------

Rimuru was speechless. He couldn't comprehend the sight, or better, sights in front of him. He was met with hell and paradise at the same time. The imaginary space, or a big part of it, was divided in two pieces. On one side, there were stars and meteors raining down. It looked like an apocalyptic scene right out of a movie Rimuru used to watch back on earth. To further throw him out of the loop, he discovered a girl in the midst of this 'hell' trying to evade the objects raining down or her or trying to slice them up. This was non-other than Chloe.

But unexpectedly, the paradise side confused him even more. In the middle of a garden, Ciel lay on a comfy looking sofa while being served by Hinata who was wearing a maid uniform. Hinata stood next to Ciel and held grapes in her hand and fed Ciel.

'Did she got her hands on the documentaries I used to watch about the Romans and Greeks? What the hell is happening here?'

But his thoughts were interrupted when Ciel waved at him to join her.

"Bunny-chan, master has come to visit us. Greet him with respect, as I taught you." Ciel said and waved Hinata off.

"As you wish, Ciel-sama" Hinata said and bowed.

She then approached Rimuru, with a beet red face, and bowed in front of him.

"W-welcome, m-m-master, I'm h-honored by y-your visit. W-would you l-like something to eat?" Hinata asked while stuttering.

"Ara, Bunny-chan, why are you stuttering? It seems you need more training!" Ciel said in an annoyed tone, but her face remained emotionless.

Hinata was obviously sweating and accompanied Rimuru to his seat without talking, worried about making another mistake.

"Oi Ciel, care to explain? Hinata, what is going on here? Didn't you say you would train them?" Rimuru asked, after regaining his composure.

"Master, this is training. I realized that our little bunny here lacks respect and manners, so I thought I should start by tackling that issue. Unlike Chloe over there, she kept complaining about the training, so I had to change her trainings methods slightly." Ciel answered.

"Slightly? That's just-"

"Rimuru-sama, I'm happy that you're concerned about me but i'm-" Hinata started her sentence.

"-I'm really h-happy with the t-training Ciel-sama provides me with."

After she caught Ciel's glance, which told her to continue, she finished it in the way she was instructed to do.

Rimuru nevertheless didn't look convinced at all.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, Rimuru-sama, I'm completely fine." Hinata said.

"But Ciel, this is-"

"Master, does that mean our deal is no more? I thought we agreed on the terms?" Ciel asked before Rimuru could finish what he wanted to say.

Rimuru gulped at this. He, in no way, wanted to break this deal, no matter what. As long as Chloe and Hinata didn't oppose their training, he would let them continue. Although he had already realized by now that this didn't seem possible looking at Hinata's current situation.

Rimuru gave up and let out a sigh. Chloe, who saw that Rimuru came to visit them, rushed over as fast as she could and took her seat right to Rimuru.

"Sensei! Did you come here to visit me? It seems like you missed me already?~" Chloe asked in a seductive voice.

'Oi, what is going on with her?! Ciel is going to burn this whole place if she acts like that. Doesn't she already suffer enough from her training?!' Rimuru panicked.

But to his surprise, Ciel didn't mind at all and was simply smiling. This confused Rimuru even more.

"Y-yes, I mean No, maybe? I don't know. Anyway, I just came to see how your training is proceeding and what the reason was for the massive amount of magicules Ciel was using. But that question is answered now. Alright, I'm going to leave, take care!" Rimuru said and escaped back to the cardinal world.

"Sensei, wait! Why is he always like that? Ciel-sensei, I did as you said, but it's no use." Chloe said and looked at the floor.

"Why so hasty, Chloe-chan? We're not in a hurry, are we? Take your time and be a good girl, then everything will be fine."

"Really? I believe in you, Ciel-sensei!" Chloe said and jumped up happily to return to her training.

Hinata meanwhile was still standing next to Ciel and didn't dare to say anything.

"Bunny-chan?"

"Y-yes Ciel-sama?"

"I had enough of grapes, peel some oranges for me, will you?"

"O-ofcourse, Ciel sama."

The strongest paladin had officially become the personal maid of Ciel.