9. Future plans

"And that's how I got here."

Rimuru just finished explaining everything, from the point where he was bored in his office and Ciel's suggestion of creating a parallel world and turning back its time. But as he finished his explanation, he was met with silence from both Chloe and Hinata, who still looked traumatized from her first encounter with Ciel. This silence kept going for several minutes, and Rimuru started to feel worried.

>> Ciel, is it possible that dey don't believe me? <<

<< No master. It seems that they're either processing it or try to apprehend what you just told them. >>

'Now that I think of it, these aren't Chloe and Hinata from the original time-line. The original ones would know that it's not that hard of a thing to pull for me, but these, especially Chloe, is on her journey to become stronger and save me. How sweet she is.'

"Sensei?"

"Yes Chloe?"

"Does that mean the war-"

"Yup, everything ended, in the end I managed to kill Ivarage, and we achieved world peace. Everyone's safe and sound, even Yuuki. You know after Jahil's attack we thought he was dead but in the final fight he made a good entrance and helped us against the angels. He died in the end, but as a reward for him, I revived him. He is now married to Kagali and has even children. The empire you were so worried about is also a peaceful country now, with Masayuki as the emperor. Even though he doesn't like it that much, I bribe-, I mean, I give him a lot of Manga to keep him happy."

"Lightning Hero Masayuki? So he really was that strong, hm?" Hinata finally decided to speak up.

'Oh right, she died while fighting Granbell, she doesn't know much about Masayuki.'

"Ehmm, not really. He has strong skill, but he himself isn't that much of a fighter. I offered him to teach him personally to cure my bored-, I mean to help him as a friend, but he declined, saying that he rather would live a peaceful life."

"S-sensei, d-does that mean you're safe? You won't die, am I hearing this right?" Chloe, who had teary eyes, asked with a trembling voice.

'This girl went through a lot, didn't she.'

"Yes, little Chloe, I'm safe and sound. As for dying, if I had stayed in my office any longer, I would have died from boredom. Maybe my parallel existence is experiencing that right no-"

Before Rimuru could finish, Chloe jumped over the table and hugged Rimuru and they both fell from the chair.

"S-sensei, S-s-sensei I'm s-so glad y-you're s-safe, I'm s-so glad." Chloe muttered in Rimurus chest while she was sobbing.

Rimuru couldn't help but pat his beloved student's head and return her hug. He knew how much she had to endure, how many time loops she had to go through just to safe him. Chloe was acting like a child around Rimuru but after witnessing how she was around during this time, acting as the nameless hero and looking for a way to safe him, he realized how much she has grown up.

"No hardships for you anymore, Chloe."

Chloe, still sobbing in Rimurus chest, let out a smile but didn't let go off Rimuru. While Rimuru and Chloe were on the ground, Hinata felt troubled. After hearing what Rimuru had told her, she felt happy that the world has become something she always wished for. But she was worried because she couldn't feel her skills anymore, none of it. Her usurper and mathematician, which was used to name Chronoa, weren't there.

"So, Chloe, what are you going to do now? I know in previous loops you tried to do everything again and again to ensure that the outcome was the same, but that's not a problem this time. I mean, I changed this timeline a lot by just becoming a demon lord around this time. What are your plans now?"