XIX

Flower In The Rain II

The untold story of Vincent

Written by: Kimmy

Chapter XIX

#SPG

VINCENT~

I brushed my lips on hers, wiping her tears. Zoila still keeps on sobbing, I feel her loneliness, her longingness, same as what I feel for her.

Slowly, I unbutton her shirt, exposing her beautiful body underneath this garment. I unclasped her bra, cupping her soft and tender mounts, feeling and slightly kneading.

Zoila moaned in pleasure as I took one of n*pples inside mouth, I closed my eyes as I slightly suck and licked her crown. It tasted so sweet that I even craved to taste the other one.

"Hmmm..." Nakapikit parin si Zoila, medyo nakaawang ang kaniyang mga labi at di ko mapigilan ang hindi matuksong tikman yun ulit.

I claimed her lips, tasting the sweetness in her mouth na kahit pa ay may halong espirito ng margarita. Buong pagmamahal sinamba ko ang lahat ng parte ng kaniyang katawan.

Ni katiting pagtutol ay wala akong naramdaman mula kay Zoila, lahat ng yakap at halik ko ay tinutugon niya.

Ramdam ko ang panginginig ng kamay niya nang ibaba niya ang zipper ng suot kong jacket, hinayaan ko siya sa kung ano ang gusto niyang gawin... Ang gusto niyang mangyari. I helped her lifted my shirt as her hands sliding throught my chest down to my abdomen. Hindi naman sa pagmamayabang pero may ibubuga naman ang abs ko kahit papaano.

"Please be mine... Not just for tonight... But forever..." I whipered in her ears while giving her soft kisses.

"Yes... I'm yours..." She answered.

"Run away with me Zoila... Let's run away..." I laid her back on the bed, pulling her pants down together with her undies.

"Yes... I will run away with you..." She breathlessly said as I placed my hand on her s*x. Gently brushing my fingers on her cl*t, I feel her wetness as she is ready for me. "Take me please..."

Pumwesto ako sa kaniyang ibabaw. Tinitigan ko siya sa mata, at dahan-ayan ay ipinasok ko ang akin sa kaniya.

It's so tight, bumalatay ang sakit sa kaniyang mukha. She pressed her lips, trying not to whimper, but she could not hide the tears falling from her eyes. Halos bumaon na ang kaniyang mga kuko sa aking likuran.

She's really now all mine.

"Oh...Zoila... My Zoila, I'm sorry I hurted you..." Isa iyong sorry sa lahat ng bagay, sa lahat ng ginawa kong pagsaktan sa kaniya.

"It's okay... I loved you Vincent..." Pinulupot niya ang dalawa niyang braso sa aking leeg, she kissed. Mas binuka niya pa ang dalawa niyang hita, giving me more room and access to take her, I slowly moved on top of her, sliding my one hand between us. Hinanap ko ang kaniyang cl*toris, hinimas ko iyon sa tamang galawa para papaano ay maibsan ko ang sakit sa una naming pagniniig.

I guess hindi ako nabigo, dahan-dahan niyang sinasabayan ang aking paggalaw. Rocking her hips, meeting my every thrust. Her breathing changed, parehas naming hinahabol ang hangin, sa bawat pagbayo ko ay sinusuklian niya ng masasarap na ungol na tila musika sa aking pandinig.

Binilisan ko pa... Ah! Zoila.

I cum inside her, feeling her with the very last drop of my seeds. "I love you I whispered and kissed her forhead.

We slept together that night on her bed, the first night that will soon forever change our lives. I love this woman and I know she loves me too. No matter what happens I will never let go of her, not now, nor ever!