Chapter 5

Disclaimer, this is just a fictional story.
I do not own any of this characters, it solely belongs KGF.Any resemblance of a person is purely coincidental.The story is purely fictional.This just a fan fiction of the original movie.
Kindly ignore my grammatical mistakes.
Thank you.
Quote: Humanity is an ocean; if a few drops of the ocean are dirty, the ocean does not become dirty." – Mahatma Gandhi.
Rachana's pov
It has been a few months since Rocky alias
Raja Krishnappa Bairya has left the city to KGF.
The only informations I have collected,is that his name, his sketch and his supposed origin is from Bombay.

I was now standing at the infamous streets of Bombay.
I felt stared of the bywalkers who knew and recognised that I was not from this place.
I walked towards the autoriskshaw stand to find the drivers standing by the side of the vehicles.

I looked at an old man, who looked that he was familiar with the areas in this state.
I called out to him, he looked startled by the sudden calling.
I neared him the sketch of Rocky in my hand, which he momentarily noticed.
His facial expressions and body demeanour changed drastically.
This confirmed that Rocky does indeed belong and hail form Bombay.
I smirked inwardly as I neared the man, finally having the confidence that I will be able contemplate something concrete rather than just rumours or theories that were provided by the people who claimed to know Rocky.
As I neared the man, he looked nervous and looked at the surroundings, to see if he is being noticed or monitored.
He eyes lingered to right behind me, and he looked petrified.
This just derives it two things.
One, either Rocky's circle of influence could have been provided with the information that someone is searching for his details and they are on the look out for them.
Second, Rocky's rivals might be searching for any clues regarding and would be wanting to check on with the person researching about him to know his current whereabouts.
I smiled at my thoughts, thinking about the first unconventional case that I could work on.
Well, something finally challenging, I will be finally be able to find out about Rocky's identity.
However, if I take this step million of things can go wrong and yet the opportunity of knowing about Rocky was tempting.
You know what I am not going to step down now , I have researching about KGF ever since I can remember.
I'm not going to step down to some possible harm that could happen to me.
I have been on this working for this for several months, and I'm not going to let it slide.
The next thing I knew I was standing in the clutches of Rocky's previous boss named Shetty.
Who was looking at me weirdly, "So, you are Rocky's girl ?"he questioned looking at me.
Taking me by surprise, where and how did he get such idea from?
Then, I noticed his gaze on the necklace that Rocky made me wear when I was asleep.
I couldn't fathom why I didn't remove it, I just couldn't.
I noticed him still smiling at me weirdly, I just frowned at him in return.