13 👑 Life and Death

Comenzar desde el principio

Kim Seokjin was the prime minister of Elesia. His ancestors had been serving the Mins for over a century. He was witty and wise. He always helped Yoongi in taking decisions. He was very loyal to the throne. "I will always be by your side, Prince."

"I can't even imagine what would have happened if I were not present at the correct time."

"God saved our Emperor."

"Nothing can be said before six hours." Taehyung's dark gaze fell on Seokjin. He shifted in his position uncomfortably.

"By the way, what were you doing outside the palace after midnight?" The prime minister inquired.

"Oh! Rhea and her tantrums! She wanted me to bring night jasmines for her. I got carried away in the silent environment and walked into the forest until I heard horse steps and discovered Hyesoo." He paused before continuing with a graver tone, "I dont like my actions to be questioned."

Seokjin looked down and nodded in understanding, "Prince, it would be better if the words of emperor's health don't go out of the palace

Seokjin looked down and nodded in understanding, "Prince, it would be better if the words of emperor's health don't go out of the palace."

"I agree." Taehyung walked to his couch and sat down. "Anyone opening their mouth shall be punished."

"What do you think of Queen Hyesoo? Do you think she was faking?"

"I know Hyesoo hates Hyung. But I don't think she would try to go to that extent. I saw the worry in her eyes. She was being honest." Taehyung didn't know why he was suddenly so protective over her. He hated how everyone blamed her for Yoongi's condition. "Ah! Talk with Namjoon. I want the whole tribe of the bandits to get whipped out! No one should be alive to speak." He darted his eyes to the starry night sky.

👑~👑

It had been seven hours since Hyesoo last heard about Yoongi. She sat on the cold marble of the balcony, leaning against the ivory door.

Bright rays of sun fell on her honey-laced skin

Bright rays of sun fell on her honey-laced skin. The Queen was still in her blood-stained robes. Her hand was still covered with dried blood. She neither ate nor slept. She sat in that same position for hours. Her eyes burned from exhaustion and her throat was dry like sand. Her body screamed to have some mercy and let it rest for some hours. She looked like a corpse.

The Realian princess had never imagined that she would get attached so much to the Min Emperor. His little acts of care somehow managed to flutter her heart. His gummy smile unknowingly made her lips curve upwards.

"You will get sick in this way, my lady." Areum softly spoke, "At least drink some water."

The Empress ignored her words, "I loathed him. I wanted to go away from him. But I never wanted anything bad happen to him. I never wanted him to die in this way." She choked in her words, "I will never forgive myself if something happens to him."

Areum's eyes overflowed hearing her, "If there is anyone called God, then he shall listen to your plea. He has to listen!"

Suddenly the door opened revealing a servant, "His Majesty is out of danger."

👑~👑

There is no power that can break the string... there is not man who can change the fate.

 there is not man who can change the fate

Hellooo~~ i am back.

Btw so many silent readers? I am sad. :(

Let me disappear for sometime. 🙂💔

Oh a news...
New collab!!