1 👑 Alluring Beauty

Min Yoongi was in a disguise of an old man

Min Yoongi was in a disguise of an old man. He was wearing a white wig and a fake white mustache and beard. He held a walking stick and stooped as he walked. Every month on the day of a full moon, Emperor Min Yoongi, disguised himself and visited the outskirts of his kingdom. He made sure everything was in order and no conspiracy was taking place as the outskirts were the favorite places for the enemies to take shelter.

While venturing into the eastern zone, he didn't realize when he had crossed the border of his kingdom and stepped on the land of Realia. "His Majesty, we have crossed the border." His royal attendant informed him from his side.

"Is it so? Lets visit the new place. I have heard a lot about Realia and its natural beauty." Yoongi replied and proceeded deep into the land of greenery. Realia was one of the god-gifted lands on the Earth. Although the King was not as powerful as the Mins, everything was in order. People here were happy which was very rare to find in the Elesian Kingdom.

Yoongi already began liking the place as he strolled through the market. His men were scattered in the crowd but they kept a close distance from their highness. Yoongi's eyes caught a group of people who looked quite disturbed.

"Excuse me, may I know what is happening here?" He faked his voice and asked the nearest man

"Her Majesty was on stroll and suddenly a teen came in front of the horse and got hurt." He replied in concern.

Yoongi nodded and looked into the crowd. The princess's back was seen. Her figure was curvy and elegant, more like a warrior. A boy was lying on her feet unconscious with a bleeding forehead. Beside him, his mother  wailed in fear. "Oh my... what shall I do now? I don't even have the money to pay for his treatment! My son! My poor son!" The royal guard was trying to move the commoners.

Yoongi quietly observed the situation. The princess was in a bright pink traditional gown and her majestic white horse stood behind her. She walked to the wailing woman and pulled her up to her feet. "I apologize for hurting your son." Her voice was soft but authoritative. "I will give all the expenses of his treatment. He will be my responsibility until he is healthy again."