In the diner room

3rd's POV

Yoh, Anna, Manta, Ryu, Faust and Tamao drank to celebrate the victory of the Funbari Onsen team.

- "Anna, did you see Y/N ?" Manta asks curiously

- "She said she had something to do"

- "But it's getting late... Do you think we should-"

Manta stops his sentence at the sound of the door opening. They all look at the person who entered and they see Hao, his cloak full of red and carrying Y/N unconscious. They all look at them shocked

- "WHAT DID YOU DO TO HER ?!" Tokageroh says angrily

- "So small, You should take care of her, she has already lost consciousness for a while" Hao said as he put her down carefully before leaving the room.

Faust rushes to Y/N to see what she has. Ryu gets up in a rage "We can't let him go like that!"

- "Of course not ! Let's go Ryu!" Tokageroh responds

- "Calm down both of you ! We don't have time for this ! Carry her to my room, I have to operate her !" Faust says

Timeskip

Next morning

Y/N's POV

I wake up with a pain in my chest. I turn my head to see Anna, who is sitting on my bed.

- "How do you feel ?"

- "My chest hurts a little but it's ok.. Anna, what happened?"

- "Faust saved you... after Hao brought you to him. Don't you remember anything?"

- "I remember these 3 bitches killed me after that, my memories are a little fuzzy"

- "Okay. Get dressed and come to breakfast." Anna said as she walked to the door "I'm glad you're alive" then closed the door behind her.

I get up slowly and get dressed. I go to the dinning room for breakfast and see Faust. I go next to him and hug him.

- "Faust ! Anna said you saved me ! Thank you ! I don't know how to thank you !" I say smiling

- "Don't worry I'm glad I could help" He says as he gave me back my hug

- "Ahah no! I am indebted to you. If you need anything, don't hesitate"

- "To be honest, I'm not the one who saved you"

- "What ?"

- "Yeah. There was a bullet inside your chest that did not come out. I took the bullet out and I sewed you up and bandaged you but it's Hao who kept you between live and death with his furyoko"

- "Really ?" I says surprised

- "Yeah. You should have already been dead when you arrived.."

- "I don't understand, I thought he was a bad person. Why did he help me ?"