(Falling by Harry Styles)

Well there goes third time's charm. Its just not their day. Why all the radio stations have decided to be heartbroken at once?

"Okay. That's it" arthit stopped the player. And as if a silence agreement was made they both made no comment.

Then they fell into silence. The meeting went well. When they were returning back nobody said anything neither they turned the radio as if they were silently agreeing. But halfway through

I got my head out the sunroof
I'm blasting our favorite tunes
I only got one thing on my mind
You got me stuck on the thought of you
You're making me feel brand new
You're more than a sunshine in my eyes

(Sunroof- Nick youre and dazy)

Yeah that was not the radio but kong got a call. He put it in speaker because it is what he did and for a moment he had forgotten he was sitting beside his boss aka his ex. He had assigned a special ringtone to his special persons so as to priortise them and they have different tunings. And he kept this song for krist so as to make singto jealous as singto kong would call krist his sunshine just to tease singto. And krist would call kong baby. They both were like brothers. Krist always wanted a little brother and he got him as his soon to be brother in law and kong wanted someone to help him gang up on singto so there they both got a win win situation.

"KOOONNNGGGGG BABY...." a prolonged sound continued which horrified both arthit and kong which made kong realise the guy beside him he looked at him then back to phone. Arthit was looking at him coldly which made him gulp.

"Oiii phi shut it! I am with my boss and the phone's on speaker." Kong said still driving well it was a clear road and he cannot not take his fav person's call so here he is in a very awkward situation.

"Aw kong doesn't love me anymore *sniff* *sniff*" he heard a very dramatic noise. What?love?common arthit you took your revenge so why does it matter to you? Arthit thought. "Wait what boss?"krist said.

"Are you done phi kitty. Why are you calling? Is it important? If not i will get going i am driving." kong said trying to cut the convo short.

"Dont you think you shouldnt talk while driving. I dont care about you but i dont wanna die" arthit said rather harshly.

"Hoi is that who i think it is! Hey rudey whoever the fck you are thank you for your concern but cant you hear he also said the same thing" krist snarled back and arthit was glaring at kong's not visible phone.

"Yeah or else" arthit said

"I will show you what else..." and there was silence.

Kong was wondering how come they were in this situation. Then something clicked.

'Shit he knows. P'singgggg!'

"Oh shit...phi kit phi phi dont you dare to come here i will call phi sing"

"Oh yeah hmm hmm do that" the otherside was obviously not paying attention. And there is some keyboard clicking sound. And he knows his phi is booking tickets.

"SHIT!" Kong shouted and stopped the car in the roadside.

Kong instantly called singto and put them in conference.
Arthit was wondering just what the fuck is his business manager doing.

"Phi sing stop him"

"What? Can i get a context first?" Singto asked.

"Phi kitty gone mad. He is coming to thailand."

"Oh no! What to do..." singto was cutoff by arthit's loud remark

"Hey can you continue this drama later? You know i am your boss."

"Get out" kong ordered

"Wh...what?" Arthit was taken aback.

"We need to continue this drama to save ourselves from another drama" kong said

"Hey! What are you trying to imply?" Krist said amused.

"N...nothing phi kit is best" kong tried damage control

"Uhmm...and you mr bossy i am going to kill you" krist said and something told arthit that he might just do it. Kong looked at arthit more like pleaded to let him talk it through. Arthit huffed and turned to look out the window as he also wanted to know what is going on. But much to his dismay kong turned off the loudspeaker.

"Phi sing please...you are the best brother in the whole world" kong coaxed

"More like only brother" singto smirked and arthit was happy he could still hear the other end thanks to the pindrop silence and was more happy to know singto was kong's brother and as much kong wanted to go out of the car the road was deserted and dark so he would rather be uncomfortable with ex thank you very much.

"Okay let's trade. you forgive me and I would say krist to not go" singto said but kong could literally hear the warning words like 'would say' instead of 'stop him' but he is his last option so here goes nothing.

"Fine. I forgive you." Kong said remembering the last discussion. Singto came to know about arthit being rojnapat after it came in news as the transitioning started so singto made arrangements to get kong out and nullify the contract and tried to negotiate with his father but his father said everything to kong and kong scolded singto for doing that. And they got into fight with kong sulking and not talking then singto was off to a remote location for a project then his phone went off for 2 days which had made kong worry too much and reprimand himself.

"Promise?" Sinto asked

"Yes yes promise but did you tell krist?" Kong asked.

"Mm well umm"

"SINGTO!" kong shouted

"Hehe i just...i will say krist to not go by the way. Krist do not go to thailand" singto said.

"Like I would listen to you ha" krist snickered and kong saw krist's phone was disconnected.

"Shit you 2 tricked me" kong now knew that singto is back home to krist and both made this plan to trick kong to talk with singto again.

"Uhuh"he could hear the victorious smiles. But now he wonders if they will take this plan of theirs to next level and come to thailand because that would be disastorous. Especially when arthit and krist will meet. He fears that arthit would have a dislocated jaw or something.

"Please p'krist... uh" kong pleaded but then his tone changed.

"How about uno reverse p? You know you granted me 1 wish for that stunt you pulled in my first year in yale with 1000s of student..." kong trailed off

"Ugh...i hate you kong fine but...if there is work we will need to go" kong sighed heavily.

"I love you too p and both the p's dont meddle untill i ask" kong said with a warning tone and cut it knowing fully well that those 2 idiot brothers of his will do something to embarass him and there is nothing he can do not when those 2 are involved.

Arthit was shocked would be understatement. He cant get the head or tail of the conversation but the 3 words hit him hard. He got the flashes of kong saying him those 3 words.

"Sorry khun i know its unprofessional. But Believe me its for your own good." Kong said and drove them back to the office.

Well my there there you got a glimpse of my spotify playlist lol.
Choose one charlie or harry!
(I cant. Sigh.)
Have a nice day!😊
07/07/2022