7) Do Over Date/I Gotchu

Start from the beginning

I nodded my head as I let my eyes roam her body. She was beautiful without a doubt.

C cup breasts and a medium booty adorned her small body. She wasn't thick, but she wasn't thin either.

Dark chocolate almond shaped eyes, a small nose, and small heart shaped lips made up her beautiful chocolate face.

"You are so gorgeous."

She blushed and put her head down. Reaching over, I picked it back up.

"You are beautiful."

"Thank you."

I stood up and stood between her legs. Leaning down, I kissed her lips. I knew them thangs was soft.

"I'm just telling the truth baby." I kissed her cheek.

She blushed again as I rested my hands on her thighs. I bit my bottom lip to keep myself from kissing her again.

Finally sitting back down, I continued to eat. Baby can throw down, I'm wifin that ass. With a quickness.

After dinner, we went to the living room to watch TV. I laid on the couch with my head on Jehari's lap. Empire played on Hulu as Jehari ran her hands through my hair.

It lowkey felt good as hell and I was on my way to sleep. I sat up to keep myself from falling asleep.

"Be one hunnid with me when I ask you this. Why do you strip?"

She took a deep breath and bit her bottom lip before responding.

"My mother is dying. Her chemo is expensive and it cost ten thousand a month to keep her at the hospice. I strip to pay for her chemo and her stay at the hospice. Our insurance only covers half."

She turned away from me, but I pulled her into my arms. She cried silently as I rocked her.

"Baby girl, you better than that. You don't have to do that anymore. I gotchu now. Imma help you take care of ya moms."

Jehari pushed me away and shook her head. Standing up, she wiped her tears.

"I can't let you do that."

I stood up and wrapped my arms around her.

"Yes, you can. Baby, I gotchu."

She pushed me away again and glared at me. She crossed her ams and stared at me for a few seconds.

"What do you want from me?" She asked quietly.

"Your time, your trust, and...your heart." I stated truthfully.

"Is that all? You don't want my body, like all these other men?" She asked, sarcasm lacing her voice.

"Don't compare me to these lame ass niggas Jehari. I'm not like them." I said sternly.

Pulling her into me, I squeezed her waist.

"Do I want your body? Hell yeah, eventually. But for now, I just want you to lay next to me in my bed at night."

"Why me Romeo?"

"Why not you Jehari? I mean look at you. You are beautiful, smart, and you got dreams."

"I'm a stripper though. That would ruin your career."

"Shit, Tyga and Wiz did it. Why can't I?"

She giggled and hugged me tight. I held her and kissed the top of her head.

"I gotchu baby. And I got my future mother in law. Belee dat."

"Thank you Romeo."

I nodded and led her up to my bedroom. We laid down, me between her legs with my head on her breast.

She wasn't my girl yet. But one day, Imma make her mine. First, I gotta pay for her mom chemo and move them in with me.

Ain't no way her mom staying in no damn hospice. And if I move them in with me, Jehari don't have to pay rent or anything. All I need baby to do is focus on her dance career.

I looked up and noticed she had fallen asleep. I kissed the top of her breast and then her lips.

"I gotchu baby."

I laid back down, and drifted off to sleep.

I got my baby.

Hi! *waves* Hope you enjoyed this Lil thang. Bae house in MM. Bye! *walks away*