"Who gave you the permission to bring Nikhil here, Vikram?" I asked, my anger evident in my voice

"Who gave you the permission to bring Nikhil here, Vikram?" I asked, my anger evident in my voice. I couldn't understand what was going on in his mind. On one hand, he expressed a desire to destroy me, and now he brings Nikhil back without even consulting me.

"Bhaisa, I wanted to give everyone a surprise. We missed him so much, so I thought of bringing him here when I returned," Vikram replied, his voice low and calm.

"You didn't consider it important to ask me?" I questioned, my frustration growing. While I was glad that Nikhil had returned, I couldn't ignore the fact that his safety was jeopardized in the process.

"Bhaisa, I told you, right? It was meant to be a surprise!" Vikram said, his fear evident in his voice.

"Vikram, everything is fine now. Let it be," Baba intervened, trying to calm the situation.

"Vikram, please refrain from making decisions without informing us. It's not safe, and you still have a lot to learn about taking responsible actions," Maa said sternly, her words resonating with Vikram.

"Radhu, I missed you so much!" Nikhil exclaimed, bringing a smile to Radha's face.

"I missed you too, Bhaisa," Radha replied warmly.

"Nikhil, go with Radha to your room and get some rest. You must be tired," Veer suggested,

"I want to go with Bhaisa!" Nikhil pouted, expressing his desire.

"Why Bhaisa? Don't you like me?" Radha asked

"No, Radhu, I love you, but Bhaisa is my best friend. I have something to talk to him about!" Nikhil explained, lightly slapping his forehead in an exaggerated manner.

"Okay, come, Nikhil," I said, standing up and gesturing for him to join me.

We both made our way to his room. Nikhil gleefully jumped onto his bed, exclaiming, "I missed my room so much!"

"Now, lie down and rest for a while," I advised.

"You're such a silly Bhaisa," Nikhil chuckled, affectionately teasing me.

"Why?" I asked

"I already told you, Bhaisa. I want to talk with you, but you keep telling me to sleep," he replied with a hint of frustration.

"Alright, let's talk then," I agreed, adjusting my position on the bed and leaning against the headrest. Nikhil laid down on the bed and rested his head on my lap.

As I gently caressed his hair, I asked, "What do you want to talk about, my little prince?"

Nikhil looked up at me with a mischievous smile and began sharing his story. "Bhaisa, you know there's this grandma who can't see properly without her glasses. One day, my friend hid her glasses, and she didn't realize it. She was about to sit on a chair, but I pulled it back just in time, and she fell down. It was so funny! Haha! She got up holding her waist and shouted, but she couldn't see us, so we were safe."