Chapter 9: Ms. Angelina's Interview.

Почніть із самого початку

"Here, I found this money at the couch and about your bra and p*nty, I place it on my empty cabinet. During the wedding, it will be more fun if those clothes will you throw over a flower. Despite all your wonderful groan and expensive moan, the sweetness and happiness you struggle yesterday night... You still look dazzling infront of my eyes." I looked at her from head to tiptoe plastering a pissed my smile infront of her. I think I am making a nonsense poem.

"So this is the outcome of after sex huh, still looking good." I added in a low voice so that other people won't heard clearly. I clear my throat nonchalantly when she suddenly spanks my head. Oh that's hurt...

Simon was looking at us lifting his eyebrows but forcing his self not to laughs, weird.. dude I can sense what your appearance telling.

"Kzhea had a one night stand with Ms. Gwen at my ward," I whispers to his ears and he start giggling looking at Kzhea infront of him. "Kzhea, you are a straight right?" Simon's ask pissing this weirdo girl rolling her eyes infront of us.

I let out of breath and nodded, "But, she loves it," I snarled, pointing my index finger towards Kzhea's face, Simon gagged.

"Asshole, shut up!" I turned around when I heard a chuckle from behind, this is embarrassing!

A beautiful girl wearing a black denim jacket and short pants chuckling and gigling at right direction but immediately stopped when we stared at her. She cough and look us straight, "Forgive me for laughing," she grin.

"Hi Zeica, come have a sit," I smiled forcely preventing not to laugh from her caught in action embarrassment and pointng my index finger next to Kzhea's sit. We have a separate sit in the middle of the desk.

"So, you are a model huh?" Her eyes widened arching her eyebrows infront of me as I stared every details of her face and half body, she really does..

" She is a model asshole, you didn't know?" Simon nudges my arm as I shook my head, "She has a lot of magazine, didn't you see her?" Kzhea smirked and I lifted my eyebrows confusingly.

"How can I? The principal expelled me for 1 month and I just study at home," Kzhea rolled her eyes, "That's dean, not Principal. Good for you, you are being a spoil brat."

"What the fudge is the difference between Principal and Dean? C'mon, that is just the same!" I almost slammed the table because of exasperations but a loud horn voice circling around the cafeteria stopped me.

"Students go to the stage now, we will held an interview with Ms. Angelina Jolie."

She's beautiful... I mumbled

Her almond intimidating eyes that can attract everyone, small pointed nose and kissable thin lips with flat sexy body that can caught attention to people and strike your whole body with uneasy feelings but overwhelmed at the same time. How can a 35 years old woman become so beautiful? Although that's a adult age, she's still pretty.

I wonder what she looks like when she got older and older and older? I chuckled for a seconds and smiled letting a deep breath outside of my mouth mesmerizing her appearance from head to tiptoe.

How can she be that perfect at every figure of herself?

Though she smiled attractively at everyone there's still something behind her eyes. Fake? Forcing? Eyes never lies. But she is a goddess to, I let out a deep breath smiling again remembering what I did lately, why I am thinking about her today? Is this a impact of the first kiss I had with an older woman? Crap. I chuckled and bite my lips.

That was nice also, however I like it .

She crossed her legs and glance at me for a seconds and withdraw her eyes rolling in exasperations. Moody. I'm confused why she became my detention teacher? Is that the talents of a rich people? Can be independent at anything? Just like what she said yesterday night.

A beautiful woman walks towards her sit and whispers something.

"Hey, Kelly do you miss me?" A mischievous voice nudges my arm, I turned to see who was behind the voice, my eyes immediately widened when I almost kisses him. A lot of people arrived and started making noisy, they started pushing and shoving people out of the way including us.

"Liam was ask me to find you Kelly, we need your help now! You're the only one can help us Kelly!" He yelled because of the noisy circling us but I only lifted my eyebrows for responding. He grabbed my wrist escaping me from the middle of a crowd.

I pull out my hand and crosses my arm infront of him, what's the issue of this guy and did escaped me from the crowd whe the interview almost start?

"I quited the band Jazzed, I don't want to be expelled anymore just because of that."

He brushes his face using his palms, "Come-on just please, even for today. " I sighs deeply, "Band is not my favorite Jazzed, I want to finish school. Haven't you heard it? I was expelled 1 month and 15 days just because of the band practices. I'm really sorry." I walked away but his cracked voice stopped me.

" Tom was been accident for a week, Danny's mom has a heart attack and was rushing towards the hospital now. Vrent left the band last week and if you will participate with us for today, Liam and I will do anything just please, I begged." He almost kneel infront of me but I snapped me. I let out of deep sighs.

"Only for now Jazzed, I don't want myself to cause trouble again despite all I struggles in life."

Smiled plastered on his face and held my hand running towards the band room. "Dude, let's practice for a while since they are still doing the interview." Liam welcomed us with his words, seriously? And now?

"Oh, I forget to ask, how you doing over a past month? Good that you come Kelly," he added plastering a smile on his face sitting infront of the drum sit. "Almost good."

He chuckled, "This is your drums, they are welcoming and thanking you for accepting our concert. Don't worry, after this... We won't bother you again. We missed you Kelly but we also hope you will bring your feet infront of the doorway of this room again."

I sighs heavily and went to the chair, I missed drumming besides Liam is our leader in this group, he is a great and a humble leader. He will never tired practicing you if you really wanted to be member of this group, that's why we are lucky to have a leader like him unlike others.

I am a scholarship and need to focus on my studies but because of drumming, cutting some subjects for practicing, our principal expelled me and threaten me something about doing it again. So when I said about my hobbies some of those are lies, but I like art not doing painting. I do love books and manga but I am picky of what to read.

"Don't worry Kelly, we already ask permission to our Principal. And he will be given you grades about this especially if you'll sing." Sico said grabbed his guitar.

"Like... Infront of the stage? People? You damn!?"

He chuckled for responding, "For grades, Kelly. Do anything, you want grades right?" He said mischievously, I sighs deeply and rolled my eyes with annoyance. "Fine."

"Hey, guys! Someone is taking live outside, watch this." Liam hurriedly shewed his phone infront of us.

"Do you like animals?" Mr. Clinton asks appearing smiled on his face.

"Yes, that's why I like my friends," she responded and all audience laughs.

Lol?

(I'm sorry for my grammatical errors and wrong punctuation but kindly please react and leave a comment about the story - below. Thank you! Wattpad and Dreame account: @artysstueri.).